X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

York's local paper notes his co- mvp honor
    http://www.wetaskiwintimes.com/Artic...aspx?e=3129794
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Today is 19 May 2011. There are 135 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Also posted this on recruit thread. Just in case, someone doesn't look at both.

Curadi (BIG BRO) gets Birthday Wish.

http://www.theushlhockeyleague.com/n...il&news_id=200
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

The follwowing snippet was from a press release done on this years commencement.

"The innovative design — the inspiration for which is a DNA genetic bar code — employs a solar shading screen to control glare and heat from the western sun exposure. The solar array converts sunlight — an abundant, renewable energy source — into electricity that helps to support the refrigeration system that makes the ice for the Houston Field House hockey rink."

Source - http://news.rpi.edu/update.do?artcenterkey=2873

There is some talk in quarters at the Tute that Aspydad should give the commencement speech. I am an evil Republican, so I don't meet Shirley's litmus test of having a liberal Democrat give speech.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Also posted this on recruit thread. Just in case, someone doesn't look at both.

Curadi (BIG BRO) gets Birthday Wish.

http://www.theushlhockeyleague.com/n...il&news_id=200
            I especially liked Montgomery's comments. He is just what we need on defense.
            I look forward to watching him clear our crease for the next four years.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Great article about Pat Koudys... this author thinks he will be a possible second rounder.
              http://thehockeywriters.com/patrick-...t-draft-steal/

Comment

I'm sorry if this was posted previously and I missed it, but it it deserves another view at any rate. Congratualtions to Monty.
                http://www.theushlhockeyleague.com/n...il&news_id=180
                [/URL]

Comment

The follwowing snippet was from a press release done on this years commencement.

"The innovative design — the inspiration for which is a DNA genetic bar code — employs a solar shading screen to control glare and heat from the western sun exposure. The solar array converts sunlight — an abundant, renewable energy source — into electricity that helps to support the refrigeration system that makes the ice for the Houston Field House hockey rink."

Source - http://news.rpi.edu/update.do?artcenterkey=2873

There is some talk in quarters at the Tute that Aspydad should give the commencement speech. I am an evil Republican, so I don't meet Shirley's litmus test of having a liberal Democrat give speech.
                  It's not democrat vs. republican, it's being a Clinton cronie. Look at David Gergen (my commencement speaker).

Comment

Great article about Pat Koudys... this author thinks he will be a possible second rounder.
                    http://thehockeywriters.com/patrick-...t-draft-steal/
                    RPI made the NCAA finals.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      It's not democrat vs. republican, it's being a Clinton cronie. Look at David Gergen (my commencement speaker).
                      FYP. Peter Orstag (Dir. of OMB) was an Obama redistribute the wealth guy.

Comment

FYP. Peter Orstag (Dir. of OMB) was an Obama redistribute the wealth guy.
                        And this year's speaker, Dr. Regina Benjamin, was Obama's appointment as US Surgeon General. No apparent ties to Clinton that I was able to find.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                          And this year's speaker, Dr. Regina Benjamin, was Obama's appointment as US Surgeon General. No apparent ties to Clinton that I was able to find.
                          I suppose times change, then. 2005-08 all had ties to Clinton; I don't remember 09.

Comment

I suppose times change, then. 2005-08 all had ties to Clinton; I don't remember 09.
                            I'll take that as a half attempt to say I was right. I give you credit for trying. Ralph still will not acknowledge that I was right about Koudys combine appearance.

Comment

I'll take that as a half attempt to say I was right. I give you credit for trying. Ralph still will not acknowledge that I was right about Koudys combine appearance.
                              It's been said. He was ranked #76. Normally the top 75 are invited. Because someone else isn 't going, PK was invited.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                It's been said. He was ranked #76. Normally the top 75 are invited. Because someone else isn 't going, PK was invited.
                                OK, I accept your apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X