This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

RPI Athletics uploaded a video of 2010-2011 highlights today, nice montage of some great moments from the last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      But the odds would have been better with the higher seed which we would have had with an ECAC championship.
      Exactly.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Today is 17 May 2011. There are 137 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
          RPI Athletics uploaded a video of 2010-2011 highlights today, nice montage of some great moments from the last season.
          Alas, no goal horns. Sure they included some away footage and some TWCS footage, but I still rate RPI-TV's higher.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Alas, no goal horns. Sure they included some away footage and some TWCS footage, but I still rate RPI-TV's higher.
            That was my thought also. In addition, it wasn't chronological which made it hard to follow.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I did like that it included some non-scoring highlights, like excellent saves and hits.

Comment

I did like that it included some non-scoring highlights, like excellent saves and hits.
                That too.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Josh Rabbani for his own highlight reel?

Comment

This was the highlight reel that was shown at the banquet. I believe it was put together by our great Dir. of Hockey Operations, Kevin Anderson. For those who know Kevin, he is an incredible individual and as Coach said during the banquet, "a great hockey guy". Kevin is instrumental in making the whole program work. Thanks, Kevin.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

The ground breaking and always thought provoking Withour A Peer website is running a contest. Check it out.

http://www.withoutapeer.com/2011/05/pouring-it-on.html
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        The ground breaking and always thought provoking Withour A Peer website is running a contest. Check it out.

http://www.withoutapeer.com/2011/05/pouring-it-on.html
                        I did not realize that we've never played a certain team before (I won't spoil it for the others). As for the other three, I know about Canisius and Northern Michigan, but can't think of the other... Nebraska or Bemidji?

Comment

I did not realize that we've never played a certain team before (I won't spoil it for the others). As for the other three, I know about Canisius and Northern Michigan, but can't think of the other... Nebraska or Bemidji?
                          UNO http://www.augenblick.org/rpi/h_rvo.html
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                            This was the highlight reel that was shown at the banquet. I believe it was put together by our great Dir. of Hockey Operations, Kevin Anderson. For those who know Kevin, he is an incredible individual and as Coach said during the banquet, "a great hockey guy". Kevin is instrumental in making the whole program work. Thanks, Kevin.
                            Amen to that Kevin Anderson and Dana McGuane are the straws that stir the drink....and 2 of the finest gentleman you'll ever meet a credit to the program and the institution!
                            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Today is 18 May 2011. There are 136 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

WaP's first Know Your Enemy of the year http://www.withoutapeer.com/2011/05/...ota-state.html.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X