X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    One of the most sensible posts of this year.
    Thanks, I have my moments
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

MVP - Polacek
      Most Inspirational - Brock Higgs after making it thru that horrible cut at UAH
      Most Improved - Rabbani
      Best Defensive - Bailen
      Most Outstanding Freshman - Pat Kouyds
      Top Scholar - No Guess but most of our team will be on the ECAC All-Academic squad Im sure
      Community Service - John Kennedy
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

What the heck, I'll throw my hat in the ring.
        MVP - Chase
        Inspirational - probably Higgs, but I wouldn't be shocked by JFK, AAG, or any of the other names thrown around
        Most Improved - Helfrich
        Defense - either Foss or Bailen
        Freshman - Higgs
        no idea for Scholar or Community
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Thanks, I have my moments
          Is there an echo in here?
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Today is 7 May 2011. There are 147 days (21 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

MVP - Polacek and/or York, given that in my opinion they were 85% of the reason for which we made it so far and finished so high.
              Most Inspirational - Brock Higgs without a doubt. His comeback and contributions late in the season was pretty impressive.
              Most Improved - Rabbani or Lee
              Best Defensive - Bailen
              Most Outstanding Freshman - Higgs
              Top Scholar - Really hard to form an opinion given that I've got no inside knowledge.
              Community Service - See above

Comment

I assume that some posters are going to the banquet.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Pardon me for using the board as a message service but I lost RC's cell phone and email address . Hey Red Cloud, troyboy and I will meet you 45 minutes before the banquet at the Pine and we can do shots of tequilla like we did last year. It gets really embrassing when I start shouting "1 minute left in the Period" and troyboy retorts "and Clarkson still sucks" during SA's remarks That happens though when you tie a load on.
                  Last edited by AspyDad; 05-07-2011, 02:20 PM.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I should try this award prediction thing:
                    MVP - Polacek
                    Most Inspirational - JFK
                    Most Improved - Rabbani
                    Best Defensive - Bailen
                    Most Outstanding Freshman - Higgs
                    Top Scholar - JFK? He's a ChemE, he must be kind of smart.
                    Community Service - Let's say JFK again so he can win three.
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      And if they do, they let us know soon what went on. Wondering if they will announce the new captains at the dinner.

Comment

I didn't attend the banquet, but Schott did and had a release about it.

Ken Schott's release
                        RPI Athletics release
                        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Today is 8 May 2011. There are 146 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Great representation from the board. I spotted RPI's #1 fan Turk, JC, Tom R. and of course tb and myself. In fact, I forget which Senior but one of them thanked Turk in their speech. Turk is the ultimate class act. Unfortunately, no Red Cloud this year. I heard that he was in debrief sessions after his participation in the raid on UBL compound.

Comment

Out of curiosity, was Jeff Foss at the banquet? He hasn't been in the lineup for any of Milwaukee's playoff games, and I wonder if he returned to RPI after the regular season ended to finish classes.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                                Out of curiosity, was Jeff Foss at the banquet? He hasn't been in the lineup for any of Milwaukee's playoff games, and I wonder if he returned to RPI after the regular season ended to finish classes.
                                Charlene reported that he wasn't, and Tyler Helfrich had read his statement for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X