X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by rjohntute View Post
    IF JL shows up.
    What evidence do you have to indicate that he won't?

Comment

IF JL shows up.
      Oh boy, RB is going to go bats**t over this post.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Oh boy, RB is going to go bats**t over this post.
        No, why should I?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dryden was a sieve
          He lost the only college game which I saw him play.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
            Past experience. Wasn't he supposed to be a rising senior or junior originally?

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
              Hopefully we'll find out soon either way. Weaver's article about last years incoming freshmen class was released on May 7th. Although I have a feeling this years article wont be out as early.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                Hopefully we'll find out soon either way. Weaver's article about last years incoming freshmen class was released on May 7th. Although I have a feeling this years article wont be out as early.
                That's my feeling too. I suspect that SA is waiting for Kasdorf to make a decision on when he is arriving until after the RBC. Perhaps the same for Leonard and Zalewski.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  No, why should I?
                  Nope, glass is always half full w/ you RB
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Hey, did the electronic copy of the school mag interview with our great coach ever hit the web?

Comment

Hey, did the electronic copy of the school mag interview with our great coach ever hit the web?
                      The latest issue on their website is from December.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They're working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          He lost the only college game which I saw him play.
                          It has been over 40 years now and i still haven't got my voice back from that one-Hearns made a shot that will live in history for RPI!!!
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Apparently, Hokydad likes RB
                            http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5131614

Comment

Past experience. Wasn't he supposed to be a rising senior or junior originally?
                              Actually his wife and kids will be joining him at RPI its feels like its been that long since he was supposed to come in.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by pfibiger View Post
                                Ken Dryden was a First Team All-American 1967,68,69. He's the only 3-time Cornell player.
                                I may be the only one on the board who saw Dryden win a collegiate game.

He was in net when Cornell beat RPI, 7-2 on November 26, 1966.

The game was played Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, so most of the students, apparently including Ralph and Dr. D, were home on break. I was too, but since my home was in Hoosick Falls, it was easy for me to get to Troy for the game.

I don't remember Dryden doing anything particularly heroic. As the score would indicate, most of the game was played in RPI's end.

Comment

Working...
                                X