Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
    bronconick, please post what channel comcast carries the 3.2 subchannel on. I will update with all that info. I'm dissapointed that the statewide comcast 900 declined to Pick up the wmu game
    From the FAQ on their site

Comcast is only providing CW7 on Channel 253 of their Digital Basic Service in these areas: Battle Creek, Lawton, Oshtemo, Fremont, Muskegon and South Haven. However, please note that Comcast has repositioned the CW7 from Channel 253 to Channel 17 for Comcast Basic subscribers in Grand Rapids, Holland, Marcellus, Richland, Saugatuck and Three Rivers. Contact Comcast if you are a digital subscriber and are not receiving The CW, call 1-888-COMCAST or visit www.comcast.com to request channel information. Click here for a county by county breakdown of Comcast coverage areas.
    http://www.cw7michigan.com/sections/faq/#2
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

got it

Comment

Just a note for dish owners -- MASN's broadcasts look terrific in HD, even their coverage of ESPN's syndicated Big East basketball games. I would imagine they'll pick up the HD feeds of the games they're showing so I would, if you have DirecTV or Dish, make a point out of going there instead of other channels in terms of picture quality (they also won't have a scoreboard bug running on the bottom of the screen like Comcast NE will).

Altitude is HD too, though the Altitude 2 channel isn't (though it seems they are the only satellite channel picking up the Denver game Saturday).

And thanks OP for the thread!

Comment

it is on Comcast sportsnet New England. Channel 630 on directv
          So in New England, the Merrimack-Notre Dame game at 1930 in the Verizon Wireless Arena is not available live on Verizon... because it's on Comcast?

Comment

so altitude 2 is not available in high definition?

and to dmjossell, what state are you in, who is your cable/ satellite provider? your use of 24 military time has me wondering...

Comment

comcast sportsnet is a regional sports network, it is picked up my many carriers and is not exclusive to comcast cable...

Comment

Originally posted by dmjossel View Post
                So in New England, the Merrimack-Notre Dame game at 1930 in the Verizon Wireless Arena is not available live on Verizon... because it's on Comcast?
                No, that is just the channel name...my parents, who have Verizon Fios, have Comcast sports channel. You should be all set either way.
                As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

I could use some clarification.

The North Dakota/RPI game on saturday is being picked up by MASN. A house I will be at on Saturday has Dish, does every dish Customer get MASN? I am in western Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post

The North Dakota/RPI game on saturday is being picked up by MASN. A house I will be at on Saturday has Dish, does every dish Customer get MASN? I am in western Wisconsin.
                    dish network carries MASN

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post

dish network carries MASN
                      Yes, but only if that person adds the regional sports package (~ $10 a month? I'm not paying but getting it free at the moment because of the Fox dispute from back in October). Ask your host if they subscribe to that package, and to see if they get channel 432 (MASN).
                      Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                      B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                      CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                      ECAC:
                      HEA: UMass
                      NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                      Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

excellant point moose97, any person desiring to watch an RSN that is outside of their home area, must subscribe to the "sports pack".

Comment

so altitude 2 is not available in high definition?
                          Bill, I should clarify that -- it CAN be. But many times they only provide a standard-def feed if it's not one of their local pro teams, so we'll just have to see on that.

Comment

FSN-Detroit + was like that until just a couple of months ago. Only hi-def for wings/piston/tigers games. Now they have a 24/7 hi-def channel.

Comment

looks like the syndicated games are pretty much finalized, Please update here, if you see anything missing from the 1st post so i can update it in time for tomorrow

Comment

Can we confirm that channel 682 (ALT2) has the DU v. Western Mich. game? I don't see it listed on the DirecTV channel guide or on their web site.

Comment

Working...
                                X