Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    I videotaped the game-watched the so-called winning goal ten times. Unless they had a view that i did not get-there was absolutely no way to see that puck cross the goal line. This has to be one of the worst calls in NCAA tournament history. Every goal should be clear but in overtime? You need absolute visual evidence to overturn a decision made on the ice-if i was NO i think i would be a tad upset.
    There is an angle which ESPN did not show much of for some reason (they kept going between two angles which were much more inconclusive on the broadcast). This one shows that the puck was indeed over the line.

http://mgoblog.com/content/zapruder-goal
    APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
      There is an angle which ESPN did not show much of for some reason (they kept going between two angles which were much more inconclusive on the broadcast). This one shows that the puck was indeed over the line.

http://mgoblog.com/content/zapruder-goal
      I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered why the hell they only showed that angle about twice in two hours, when that view had the most conclusive evidence. I suppose because then they couldn't shout 'Conspiracy!' as loud...
      Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

better late than never... LETS GO RED!
        Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

I try to stay positive with college athletes because they are unpaid amateurs, but today Foss undid all of the progress he made this year and cemented himself as my least favorite RPI hockey player ever. Despite Kennedy being a solid defenseman, I believe that next year will be like this year was on defense, i.e. addition by subtraction. Like last year's senior defensemen, he is slow, has no offense, doesn't use his size to its full advantage, and makes bad decisions, but he takes all of those qualities to their extremes.

Comment

I guess UND doesn't like Seth Appert very much......ouch!

oh, well.
            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

You guys had a great season, and there's no reason to hang your heads. You made the Big Dance and "done good." I'm sure you will be giving us the yipes next season after our ECAC tourney series a few weeks ago. You just ran into a buzzsaw today. Good luck down the road
              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Off Season thread

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...re-Next-Season
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by yarblockers View Post
                  I try to stay positive with college athletes because they are unpaid amateurs, but today Foss undid all of the progress he made this year and cemented himself as my least favorite RPI hockey player ever. Despite Kennedy being a solid defenseman, I believe that next year will be like this year was on defense, i.e. addition by subtraction. Like last year's senior defensemen, he is slow, has no offense, doesn't use his size to its full advantage, and makes bad decisions, but he takes all of those qualities to their extremes.
                  What He said !!!!!
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X