X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA Final 5 (6) ((5)) - You Know (I Think) What I Mean

Sweet!
    Thanks man.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
      That link truncated, can you post the real one?

tx!
      r
      Just go to http://www.foxsportsnorth.com and click on the link on their homepage.
      That worked for me!
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        Just go to http://www.foxsportsnorth.com and click on the link on their homepage.
        That worked for me!
        yeah, is the director's cut the only available stream? that's the only one i could find.

r

Comment

It looks like the CCHA Tournament at the X...
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
            yeah, is the director's cut the only available stream? that's the only one i could find.

r
            Yup. Sadly.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Yup. Sadly.
              Bummer, tho it's kinda cool....for about a minute, then i can't figure out which camera to follow.

r

Comment

Siouxinminny, I love your thread title ~~

But wow, did your "Final 5 ((6)) 5" thread deteriorate fast! LOL!! I actually scrolled through every page because despite your good intentions, this thing was like a train that rolled off track and into a hilarious smack-fest in no time flat.

From discussions of our various states and their scenery (or lack of), populations, arena attendance, Walmart's, manure, earthquakes, binge drinking, Alaska reality tv shows, adding wheels to our houses, etc.. your thread was a kick. Thanks! I needed a good laugh to settle the butterfly nerves that come before a game like this.

Comment

nice win Beavers!! we are getting the feed from Fox Sports North feed in southern New Mexico. in HD. technology ... is ... the ... bomb.
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Nice win BSU. That was a good game. Both teams played good D and it was a grinder.

Keep it going now.

Comment

BSU, choke on your own hair!

Is your mascot the cousin of Bucky and Goldy? Or is it a "If They Mated" creation?
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        BSU, choke on your own hair!

Is your mascot the cousin of Bucky and Goldy? Or is it a "If They Mated" creation?
                        That mascot is a hideous frankenstein.

When we were there a couple years ago, we made it mad by telling it: We have met Goldy, and you sir, are no Goldy.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BSU playing upset! Great game, unlike the one i'm watching now. I'll hold the Beaver cracks... Oops.
                          WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
                          NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
                          WIAC Championships: 10-11
                          NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
                          NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilRadio View Post
                            BSU playing upset! Great game, unlike the one i'm watching now. I'll hold the Beaver cracks... Oops.
                            Yeah, you start making jokes, it could become a hairy situation.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BSU's good performance in tourny play continues! DU better be ready for them tomorrow. A CC win vs UND tomorrow would probably clinch an NCAA trip for the Tigers regardless of what would happen in the championship game. I expect CC to come out very motivated.
                              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Photos from the Thursday games:
                                Game 1 - Bemidji State 3, Minnesota-Duluth 2 https://www.pictureprints.net/albums.php?gallery=3709
                                Game 2 - Colorado College 4, Alaska-Anchorage 2 https://www.pictureprints.net/albums.php?gallery=3710
                                Ryan Coleman
                                Publisher, d3photography.com
                                Photos: For Purchase
                                Facebook
                                Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X