Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    They still exist?

And why would the Creepy One not skate? Is he terminal?
    Liability. He's not technically a Tech employee I guess (according to Flashy.)
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      bah. of course they still exist.

thought Tech had taken him off the ice last year??
      I believe it was an insurance liability due that he's not a university employee.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Just thread-killing. Don't mind me.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          **** the red wings. Go Sharks.
          I agree...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

almost done ...
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              almost done ...
              That's what she said.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

*****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5HsO8_ZlI/AAAAAAABSiE/uHZk6g5b1EA/s400/Haters_Gonna_Hate_15.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  let's go Red Wings
                  **** the Red Wings, Go Refs or arena implosion
                  Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                  Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Go sharks
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

*****http://consilience.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/great20white20shark202.jpg******
                      Kicking ***** and Taking Names

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        *****http://consilience.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/great20white20shark202.jpg******
                        Kicking ***** and Taking Names
                        Shark week should be coming up in a couple months...
                        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                        X