Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread I: Not Winning and the ensuing drama.

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    radio report was that "UPPCO reports power is out to 105% of their customers" whatever that means
    First the circus comes to town and now the power is out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I was always with the crowd at Tech that worked on their trucks/snowmobiles and drank non-stop.
      Oh..........................THOSE people. Did you breakfast at the Hillside?

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
        First the circus comes to town and now the power is out.
        I know, right?

Comment

Originally posted by technohusky View Post
          I always ate at the Suomi Rest. for the huge pancakes with fruit.

Comment

huggy w/ Suzanne
            Seriously Suz, grow a pair. Business people shake hands.

Comment

I always ate at the Suomi Rest. for the huge pancakes with fruit.
              The Suomi has excellent pancakes.

Comment

Seriously Suz, grow a pair. Business people shake hands.
                Did she hug any assistant coaches?

Comment

I'm wondering if there's a process for getting two really stupid and annoying trolls to shut up and go away if there is no actual breach of the rules.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

No, I've never heard of it.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Did she hug any assistant coaches?
                      I watched really closely but I didn't see any assistant coach hugging.

Comment

I'm wondering if there's a process for getting two really stupid and annoying trolls to shut up and go away if there is no actual breach of the rules.
                        Yeah, it is called the ignore feature. But it rarely works because you still see their posts when they're quoted. Otherwise, just keep reporting them, saying that the post offended you.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Yeah, it is called the ignore feature. But it rarely works because you still see their posts when they're quoted. Otherwise, just keep reporting them, saying that the post offended you.
                          I wouldn't do that to you bigblue.

Comment

I wouldn't do that to you bigblue.
                            hey, I haven't reported anyone in this thread, stupidity is not a reportable offense.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

huggy w/ Suzanne, love this place, always wanted to come back, thanking deceased people, facilities second to none, academics a plus for recruiting, a lot of hard work ahead, was recruiting over the weekend, haven't picked captain(s) yet, will let the players play, will be aggressive offensively, no timeline for success (won't give up on this year's seniors making great strides), learned from Red to treat players like professionals. Thank you and good night.
                              Personally I liked the quote about making Houghton a place others don't like to come to and that there will be no more easy points from Houghton.
                              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                                Personally I liked the quote about making Houghton a place others don't like to come to and that there will be no more easy points from Houghton.
                                Agreed. I also liked the point of opening it up on offense to give our goalie a break. I don't know if it means more Ws this year, but it should mean more entertaining hockey, and a system that should appeal to recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X