• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pucknut
    replied
    Re: Maine Off Season 2011

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
    Whether or not Whitehead deserves another year, he's going to get two, probably three.

I've made a deal with myself not to make another post about Whitehead. The point used to be that if something could be done, Maine might be able to preserve some semblance of their tradition. So I jumped on board the whine wagon, on the off chance that it might have some small effect (or Whitehead would turn things around and make me look like a fool).

There's no point speculating about what might happen if Maine's tradition dies, and someone has to start over . . . and whether it will be possible to rebound given the current competitive landscape of the sport.

There's no point in speculating because now it's happened. This was our good year. Yay. Now, time for a step back while the program charges up for another run at just-a-hair-better-than-mediocrity
    "Whine Wagon," I love it, maybe we should consider renaming this thread.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by BobF View Post
    First we should point out that Nate served one year as a volunteer assistant and was never a "coach" at Maine. [/url]
    !
    Maybe that why the goaltending sucks, Maine doesn't have a goaltending "coach"

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by DownEastblkbearfan View Post
    I said it once and I'll say it again...."If Timmay is the coach next season I wont be renewing my tickets!" I don't care if i'm the only fan on strike, i'm
    making a stand!
    You won't be

Leave a comment:

• amherstblackbear
    replied

Correction: Maine had been going in the wrong direction. Now . . . we're there.

OK, OK, I'll stop

Leave a comment:

• DownEastblkbearfan
    replied

I said it once and I'll say it again...."If Timmay is the coach next season I wont be renewing my tickets!" I don't care if i'm the only fan on strike, i'm
    making a stand!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X