April 7 Semifinal @ XCEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 7 Semifinal @ XCEL

I have one ticket that has 2 games (4:30 and 7:30) listed. Does that mean there is no intermission between the 2?

Are they going to clear the stadium out between the 2 games? Something tells me 'no.'

Re: April 7 Semifinal @ XCEL

If the games are only three hours apart, it's a true doubleheader.

Comment

Our semifinals ticket has the game times as 4:00 and 7:30. The letter enclosed with the tickets states that there is no re-entry once you exit the Xcel. It was a major pain when the Pepsi Center had to be cleared between games in Denver, so glad they are not doing that in St. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by shuyge View Post
        Our semifinals ticket has the game times as 4:00 and 7:30. The letter enclosed with the tickets states that there is no re-entry once you exit the Xcel. It was a major pain when the Pepsi Center had to be cleared between games in Denver, so glad they are not doing that in St. Paul.
        The Pepsi Center was cleared out inbetween games? Oops. I stayed in my seat.

Comment

Originally posted by shuyge View Post
          Technically, that is correct. However, if you are a smoker, there is at least one gate you can go to (out of 4) where they stamp your hand and you can go outside/come back. I can't see that policy changing for this, as it's been in place for every Wild game and F5 I've been to.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
            The Pepsi Center was cleared out inbetween games? Oops. I stayed in my seat.
            The only reason I remember is that I left with a newly purchased soda and they wouldn't let me re-enter with "outside food/beverage!" Still makes me mad thinking about it...

Comment

Working...
            X