Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 1st Round: SCSU at UMD - Not These Guys Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 1st Round: SCSU at UMD - Not These Guys Again...

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
    Beersong. I am impressed with you posting this link and calling it like it is. We were at the game and could not see what they called as far as interference. I think they got the call wrong after watching that replay.

Regardless, it may or may not have changed the outcome of the game. All in all, it was a great battle. Best of luck in the playoffs.

Very impressed with Bulldog fans. It's a shame that college hockey is premier sport and they schedule spring break on top of the playoffs. Both SCSU and UMD basically had all of their students out of town. What a shame.
    Adam's crew averages about 3 goal reviews a game. Quality of officiating has gone down from terrible to horse poopie.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

• Re: WCHA 1st Round: SCSU at UMD - Not These Guys Again...

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Were you one of the Husky fans opposite of the student section?
      We were sitting at the high top chairs with the counter in Section 223 I believe. Your arena is sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Adam's crew averages about 3 goal reviews a game. Quality of officiating has gone down from terrible to horse poopie.
        A horse poop call, from a horse poop ref (Adam), in a horse poop season! Two of our guys get so cramped up that it costs them the game, their guys didn't cramp up, what no conditioning or maybe somebody on the bench telling those guys to drink water between shifts?
        There is Hope . . .

Comment

Working...
        X