Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Quick question. I'll be coming straight from work on Thursday, can I bring a laptop bag in or should I leave it at the office? Thanks.
    I wouldn't count on it...I saw them give a kid crap trying to bring his backpack into a basketball game on a Tuesday night then said they wouldn't be responsible if it got stolen if he left it with them. I would leave it at the office.
    GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
      Hell yeah we'll go 1-2. But you still won't be able to muster a point off BC.
      I don't think you want to go down the road of comparing achievements of both programs.
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
        And yet, we are in no way shape or form rivals. BU doesn't care about NU. Hmmmmm...
        Grasping at straws much? A generalized comment (let's not get into the definition again..) leads you to believe that ZOMG!!! RIVALZZZZ!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!11!!!! Hey look, guys!!! They acknowledged us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
          I don't think you want to go down the road of comparing achievements of both programs.
          If you feel the need to repeat that you spend far more on your program and thus have five titles and consistent NCAA Tournament appearances, then I'd call that insecurity. All that was, was good-natured semi trash talk.
          Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
          Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
            Over/under 4.5 pieces of trash Northeastern fans throw on the ice when BU beats them this weekend and ends another trophy-less season but hey look at the bright side, Atlantic hockey will probably have a down year next year so maybe you'll go 1-2 instead of 0-3 against them...
            over/under = 25.... stupid posts from you before Thursday
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

If you feel the need to repeat that you spend far more on your program and thus have five titles and consistent NCAA Tournament appearances
              You can't be this stupid.

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              over/under = 25.... stupid posts from you before Thursday
              over/under times you troll this thread before Thursday: 12.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                You can't be this stupid.

over/under times you troll this thread before Thursday: 12.
                You're the one who turned a simple comment on your record vs. BC this year in response to our record vs Atlantic Hockey and evidently got offended by it. Go ahead and bring up all your titles and Frozen Fours...I could not care less.
                Northeastern Huskies

Comment

If you feel the need to repeat that you spend far more on your program and thus have five titles and consistent NCAA Tournament appearances, then I'd call that insecurity. All that was, was good-natured semi trash talk.
                  We spend far more? It's college sports not pro. We're not signing guys to contracts just recruiting(per NCAA regulations) something you guys should probably study up on.
                  GO BU

Comment

Hell yeah we'll go 1-2. But you still won't be able to muster a point off BC.
                    we fanboys, similar to red sox fans, believe hope springs eternal. and so every first weekend in december, you can find us painting each other's faces and chanting "bc sucks" to nobody in particular all the while silently hoping our beloved terriers can somehow finally beat those big bad eagles (who, by the way, aren't actually from boston. have we mentioned that before?).

but seriously, they cleaned us out this season

Comment

• Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

You're the one who turned a simple comment on your record vs. BC this year in response to our record vs Atlantic Hockey and evidently got offended by it. Go ahead and bring up all your titles and Frozen Fours...I could not care less.
                      1988. you care yet?
                      GO BU

Comment

We spend far more? It's college sports not pro. We're not signing guys to contracts just recruiting(per NCAA regulations) something you guys should probably study up on.
                        Question, do you honestly believe Wisconsin and Mississippi St. put the same amount of resources into their respective football programs?
                        Northeastern Huskies

Comment

1988. you care yet?
                          Nope. 1991 is the only date of a drought I truly care about breaking.
                          Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Question, do you honestly believe Wisconsin and Mississippi St. put the same amount of resources into their respective football programs?
                            Well those are two teams in big conferences(the Big Ten and the SEC) so I would guess it is probably pretty close. You should probably pick a better example. Where is NU athletics putting its resources? That stellar basketball team this year?
                            GO BU

Comment

Let's not pretend we wouldn't paying a bit more in tuition as students for some of those shiny trophies.....

though i dont want punks like chris bourque skating around in nu jerseys, or rappers like a certain pair of brothers who donned the scarlet and white not too long ago...
                              Arenas Attended
                              Matthews Arena
                              Agganis Arena
                              Tsongas Arena
                              Lawler Arena
                              Schneider Arena
                              Mullins Center
                              TD Banknorth Garden
                              Conte Forum
                              Whittemore Center
                              Gutterson Fieldhouse
                              Alfond Arena
                              Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Not offended, I just find it funny that you get excited over the fact that we haven't defeated BC this year, thus pumping your chest based on the fact that you did once and almost beat them in the beanpot. Well done. And really, if you think national championships in the 1970s and mid '90s were won by spending more, you're plainly dumb. We didn't do anything relevant from 1997 until 2009, remember? But I suppose we bought that one since we upgraded our arena and that helped lead to an increase in recruiting because there were extra phone lines wired into Parker's office.

Comment

Working...
                                X