Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Over/Under 4.5 "Your mom's husky" chants from the fanboys on Thursday night?
    Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
      Over under 4.5 brain cells for the average inferiority complex riddled away fan Thursday night?

Comment

Which ones, the ones with a player's name spelled out on their chests in the balcony at Matthews on Friday? I think it might've been his nickname too, off limits!
        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
          Which ones, the ones with a player's name spelled out on their chests in the balcony at Matthews on Friday? I think it might've been his nickname too, off limits!
          zinger!

Comment

What became of Noonan's appeal? Perhaps I should say - of parker's appeal of noonan's dumb penalty?
            Last edited by Ryecheers; 03-08-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

The one thing I think most working in BU's favor, that hasn't been mentioned, is that Parker sat him after his 2nd GM earlier this year.

Comment

Over/under 4.5 pieces of trash Northeastern fans throw on the ice when BU beats them this weekend and ends another trophy-less season but hey look at the bright side, Atlantic hockey will probably have a down year next year so maybe you'll go 1-2 instead of 0-3 against them...
                GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                  The one thing I think most working in BU's favor, that hasn't been mentioned, is that Parker sat him after his 2nd GM earlier this year.
                  Completely irrelevant. They'll review the specific penalty in question here and determine if the MC was warranted. Either it is rescinded and he has 2 MCs and can play or it is upheld and by NCAA rules he must be suspsended for an additional game.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                    Over/under 4.5 pieces of trash Northeastern fans throw on the ice when BU beats them this weekend and ends another trophy-less season but hey look at the bright side, Atlantic hockey will probably have a down year next year so maybe you'll go 1-2 instead of 0-3 against them...
                    I will pay for your entire weekend's tickets if so much as one speck of trash hits the Agganis ice this weekend. The drunk idiots who show up to Matthews will not be paying $28 a game to be at this series. Just the people who know better.
                    Last edited by DividedSky05; 03-08-2011, 01:27 PM. Reason: adding quote
                    -Adam

Northeastern Class Of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DividedSky05 View Post
                      I will pay for your entire weekend's tickets if so much as one speck of trash hits the Agganis ice this weekend. The drunk idiots who show up to Matthews will not be paying $28 a game to be at this series. Just the people who know better.
                      Ok I certainly hope they aren't there. My tickets are covered by my sports pass anyway but I appreciate the offer haha
                      GO BU

Comment

Are Northeastern students back for this series? I know BU's spring break is coming up, but not sure when NU's was. Either way, I do hope that a good amount of NU fans show up. It seems that BU's student section(s) have needed extra inspiration to be loud this year, and a loud opposing fan base coming to Agganis (such as NU's) definitely helps out. Would like there to be a good atmosphere for these games.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Quick question. I'll be coming straight from work on Thursday, can I bring a laptop bag in or should I leave it at the office? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                            It seems that BU's student section(s) have needed extra inspiration to be loud this year, and a loud opposing fan base coming to Agganis (such as NU's) definitely helps out.
                            And yet, we are in no way shape or form rivals. BU doesn't care about NU. Hmmmmm...
                            Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
                              Hell yeah we'll go 1-2. But you still won't be able to muster a point off BC.
                              Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                              Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Quick question. I'll be coming straight from work on Thursday, can I bring a laptop bag in or should I leave it at the office? Thanks.
                                I wouldn't count on it, although during break security can be more lax.

And yet, we are in no way shape or form rivals. BU doesn't care about NU. Hmmmmm...
                                He said BU fans are louder when the opponents fans are louder. NU fans are louder than the average away fan because we are their main rival and they are close by. How that lead you to think he was saying NU is one of BU's main rivals is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X