Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Union #1?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Why isn't Union #1?

    Unions are currently under fire.


    Famous Poles? Joe Pavelski!
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Why isn't Union #1?

      *******http://how-to-strip.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Pole-Dancer.jpg********

      This pole matters.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Why isn't Union #1?

        Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        *******http://how-to-strip.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Pole-Dancer.jpg********

        This pole matters.
        I nominate this for post of the year.
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Why isn't Union #1?

          Originally posted by jmh View Post
          I nominate this for post of the year.
          I'll second that!
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

          It just happens.


          nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

          leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

          Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Why isn't Union #1?

            Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
            dumb ****ing Dutchmen.
            Not all of us are like this screw up. I'm a huge dutch fan, but even I know we aren't number one material yet. We just need to keep working hard and we can only get better. From where we were a couple of years ago, or even at the beginning of the season, we still have a lot to accomplish before we can be considered number one. But that doesn't mean we can't get there!
            Oh say can U see?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by UnionPuckLove View Post
              Not all of us are like this screw up. I'm a huge dutch fan, but even I know we aren't number one material yet. We just need to keep working hard and we can only get better. From where we were a couple of years ago, or even at the beginning of the season, we still have a lot to accomplish before we can be considered number one. But that doesn't mean we can't get there!
              Union is #1

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                Originally posted by achybreaky View Post
                union is #26
                fyp.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

                It just happens.


                nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

                leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

                Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                  Union could make a strong argument for being #1 -- in Upstate NY. RPI, Clarkson, SLU, Cornell, RIT, Niagra Platsburg (DII) & that school in Hamilton- what's their name? oh.. Colgate. Ya- Union's up there fir sure..

                  what was your reasoning again -'I believe' - now, that's rock solid!!
                  GSP.. Get Some!!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    I'll second that!
                    I'll put a third in!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                      Originally posted by i'zonprize View Post
                      Union could make a strong argument for being #1 -- in Upstate NY. RPI, Clarkson, SLU, Cornell, RIT, Niagra Platsburg (DII) & that school in Hamilton- what's their name? oh.. Colgate. Ya- Union's up there fir sure..

                      what was your reasoning again -'I believe' - now, that's rock solid!!
                      Union needed a ref to make them above RPI.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                        Well - I was going to just write- 'no they are 'Nott'!

                        But only he'd get it.
                        GSP.. Get Some!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                            The guy's title is "troll"

                            Isn't this pretty much clubbing a baby seal? Without the cute and cuddly part, that is.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                            Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                              Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Gets me everytime! LOL
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

                              I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

                              Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Why isn't Union #1?

                                Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                The guy's title is "troll"

                                Isn't this pretty much clubbing a baby seal? Without the cute and cuddly part, that is.
                                He's the worst Troller in the world. I don't think he got one bite. Less obvious would have been a good watch.
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

                                I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

                                Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X