No announcement yet.

'Cats Rule & Dogs Drool (I Hope): UNH, home & home with Northeastern, 2/25 - 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 'Cats Rule & Dogs Drool (I Hope): UNH, home & home with Northeastern, 2/25 - 26

Originally posted by freak View Post
    [Spring break is] the same week as St. Paddy's. Heaven knows what the administration imagines might occur were the students to be on campus that day.
    UNH spring break is always the weekend after the final regular season through the next weekend. Not saying men's hockey has anythng to do with the academic schedule; just the way it happens. Of course, that means a sparse student section for the HE quarters.

More important, with few exceptions have enjoyed this one-team vs another thread more than any I can remember. Two sets of fans who know their hockey and (with only a few exceptions) respectfully exchange views about this wonderful sport. THANKS.

Comment

• Re: 'Cats Rule & Dogs Drool (I Hope): UNH, home & home with Northeastern, 2/25 - 26

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
      Goumas is chippy? Granted, I've only seen a handful (10-12) of games this year in person (and more online), I've never seen, or heard anyone talk of him like that. Either way, what Eibler did was inexcuseable on Friday night, and it was just that he was the one that put the Huskies down 5 on 3 for 2 minutes allowing UNH to open up the lead a bit...
      They scored after the 5 on 3 was over.

Either way, you better tell [De]Simone over there to sack up before someone really gets mad at him and it turns out not to be a dive.
      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mnoeunh1.f26
        they scored with 5 seconds left on the 5 on 3

Either way, when you try to leg check somebody then cross check them in the face, sometimes you get what you deserve

Comment

Working...
        X