No announcement yet.

MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    That video shows none of the fight. Parenteau pretty much attacked Royer. While being a true tough guy by keeping his helmet on.
    Given that the fight/scrum was pretty much in front of us (we were in section 9, 3rd row), both were attacking each other, although Parenteau's punches were the last thrown. All in all, the penalties doled out were fair and justified.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Parenteau is still a weenie. Royer should've ripped his helmet off his fat head and beaten him with it.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        Will find out this week when I try to claim my Culver's.
        The Friday tickets worked at the Culvers in Bloomington. I'll have to try out the Saturday tickets this week.

Did MEg survive with no barbecue sauce on her jersey? I never saw bb_dl or Brent, but I saw and yelled at MEg on Saturday as we were walking to our seats.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          The Friday tickets worked at the Culvers in Bloomington. I'll have to try out the Saturday tickets this week.

Did MEg survive with no barbecue sauce on her jersey? I never saw bb_dl or Brent, but I saw and yelled at MEg on Saturday as we were walking to our seats.
          We were in row 4, section 9. 2 rows behind MEg.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
          X