Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Pros VI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: RPI Pros VI

    Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Great job by Scotty-D. Goes 3-1....lone loss coming in the last of 3 straight games for him (Thurs., Fri., Sat.). 3-1, 2.00, .931, stopped 108 of 116. Playoffs now & I’ve been told he won’t be on the roster for that but on their Team stat page it lists only 2 goalies; Scotty & former Brownie Marco deFilippo.
    IceGators win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
    Last edited by turk181; 04-02-2015, 11:53 AM.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: RPI Pros VI

      Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      IceHogs win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
      I guess that the SPHL doesn't have a long history if that is the second longest game.
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: RPI Pros VI

        Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        IceHogs win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
        Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
        Whatever it is, it is great to see Scott playing well.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: RPI Pros VI

          Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
          Whatever it is, it is great to see Scott playing well.
          I know Dan Peace played in it for a little while... I believe it's a step below ECHL.

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: RPI Pros VI

            Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I know Dan Peace played in it for a little while... I believe it's a step below ECHL.
            Kevin Beauregard also played for the La. IceGators.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: RPI Pros VI

              Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
              Whatever it is, it is great to see Scott playing well.
              Tough to say. When I looked at the rosters I didn’t see many names I recognized from D1. 3rd, 4th liners from D1 & CHL? Maybe 1st, 2nd liners from D3? Certainly a step below the ECHL.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: RPI Pros VI

                Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
                Whatever it is, it is great to see Scott playing well.
                If the AHL is AAA hockey and the ECHL is AA, then the SPHL is A.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

                2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings Last Place

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: RPI Pros VI

                  Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  If the AHL is AAA hockey and the ECHL is AA, then the SPHL is A.
                  Does that make the Federal League a beer league?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: RPI Pros VI

                    Curtis Leonard released fro his ATO with Rochester. Only played in 1 game. ( http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php )......I guess he could go back to Reading. Nothing yet from the ECHL on Transactions....Edit; he’s not on today’s Transactions Page.
                    Last edited by turk181; 04-02-2015, 04:50 PM.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: RPI Pros VI

                      Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                      At a 21-2 scoreline, he's set to have the best pitching record of all time. Cy YoungDenneny of the (original) Ottawa Senators has the all time record with a 22-2 line in the 1923-24 season.
                      Make it 22-2 for BP. He scores again!
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: RPI Pros VI

                        Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        Make it 22-2 for BP. He scores again!
                        .....announcers said that the goal ties an NHL mark of 15 straight goals without an assist. I missed the name.
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: RPI Pros VI

                          Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          If the AHL is AAA hockey and the ECHL is AA, then the SPHL is A.
                          Thanks, I guess that would make it juat a small step ahead of Div 1.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: RPI Pros VI

                            Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            Make it 22-2 for BP. He scores again!
                            Last we heard from him around Troy was he was out of town attending a wedding.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: RPI Pros VI

                              Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Does that make the Federal League a beer league?
                              Let's ask Reg Dunlop.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: RPI Pros VI

                                Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Curtis Leonard released fro his ATO with Rochester. Only played in 1 game. ( http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php )......I guess he could go back to Reading. Nothing yet from the ECHL on Transactions....Edit; he’s not on today’s Transactions Page.
                                Leonard is in Reading’s lineup tonight.... http://echl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=12252
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X