Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
    Hopefully some of them will finally be happy. The whiny nature of many of the posts was getting beyond ridiculous.
    Happy? keep dreaming.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

There will always be something to complain about. I just hope attendance gets a boost from this. I wonder if all the "I'll renew my tickets the day Jutting is fired" crowd have called the office this morning to order tickets?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Happy? keep dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
        There will always be something to complain about. I just hope attendance gets a boost from this. I wonder if all the "I'll renew my tickets the day Jutting is fired" crowd have called the office this morning to order tickets?
        Haha....check out some of the comments on Shane's blog. There are a bunch of people chiming in that they will renew now. The proof is yet to be seen, but attendance can't get much worse. Based on the average numbers, attendance has dropped almost 30% in 2 years. That's nuts.
        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Happy? keep dreaming.
          Hey, a man can hope, can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
            Shyiak might be available.
            I am a fan of this guy. IMO, he can coach at this level.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
              I think a lot of people will wait to see who they hire. They conducted a "national search" for the women's job too and ended up hiring Eric Means.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I didn't call over there today, but I'm going to go ahead and get my old seats back. Actually, I missed it too much this year, but really thought that a statement needed to be made.
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

It may also help that next year, with some good coaching the on ice product actually won't be too bad. With the freshmen class this year, as well as the incoming freshmen, things should at least improve somewhat.
                  AF 99

Comment

It may also help that next year, with some good coaching the on ice product actually won't be too bad. With the freshmen class this year, as well as the incoming freshmen, things should at least improve somewhat.
                    And having Chase Grant back shouldn't hurt too much either. There should be 2 very solid scoring lines next season with Hayes, Grant, Lehrke, Gaede, Leitner, and LaFontaine. If I were a coach coming in, I would be excited to have that kind of talent to work with.

As for who that coach is, I personally would prefer an assistant coach that's had been with some successful teams. I would prefer to stay away from too many D3 coaches or re-treads (or anyone that's currently at MSU in any capacity). I think they are going to need to make a bit of a splash so they can gain some fan support back.

Comment

...I personally would prefer an assistant coach that's had been with some successful teams. I would prefer to stay away from too many D3 coaches or re-treads (or anyone that's currently at MSU in any capacity). I think they are going to need to make a bit of a splash so they can gain some fan support back.
                      +1
                      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

And having Chase Grant back shouldn't hurt too much either. There should be 2 very solid scoring lines next season with Hayes, Grant, Lehrke, Gaede, Leitner, and LaFontaine. If I were a coach coming in, I would be excited to have that kind of talent to work with.

As for who that coach is, I personally would prefer an assistant coach that's had been with some successful teams. I would prefer to stay away from too many D3 coaches or re-treads (or anyone that's currently at MSU in any capacity). I think they are going to need to make a bit of a splash so they can gain some fan support back.
                        My guess is that Derek Lalonde will be a candidate.

He just broke the rookie coaching record in the USHL and did a great job while at DU.

http://www.letsgodu.blogspot.com/201...-coaching.html

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                          My guess is that Derek Lalonde will be a candidate.

He just broke the rookie coaching record in the USHL and did a great job while at DU.

http://www.letsgodu.blogspot.com/201...-coaching.html
                          Derek would be a fantastic hire.

I'd also love to see us extend an offer to Guentzel.
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                            Shyiak might be available.
                            No.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Derek would be a fantastic hire.

I'd also love to see us extend an offer to Guentzel.
                              I agree. I have no idea whether Guentzel would even be interested. I can't believe that they wouldn't at least make a run at him though.

Comment

I'm told Guentzel has no interest in the position. Doesn't mean they won't contact him on it though.
                                University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X