2012 WCHA Final Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Which will be greater? The number of DU jerseys, including the players, at the F5 or the number of UND fans who puke in the Xcel?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Which will be greater? The number of DU jerseys, including the players, at the F5 or the number of UND fans who puke in the Xcel?
      Think the obvious answer is the puking one.

Comment

The latter is obviously the correct answer... When my wife and I traveled to the X for the final five in 2009 I was asked 3 times to be the guy who rode on the zamboni! I did oblige once right before the Championship game.
        GO DU!!!!

ROWDY IN THE FIRST ROW!!!

DU Hockey National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
          Think the obvious answer is the puking one.
          Don't forget that DU will have two sets of jerseys though and that's what puts it up for debate. Without that second set of jerseys, the pukers would obviously be the runaway winners.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Don't forget that DU will have two sets of jerseys though and that's what puts it up for debate. Without that second set of jerseys, the pukers would obviously be the runaway winners.
            We should probably include all of the DU jerseys that will remain unsold at the stores too. Now I may want to change my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
              We should probably include all of the DU jerseys that will remain unsold at the stores too. Now I may want to change my answer.
              Speaking of, anyone know if I will be able to pick up a Michigan State shirt at the Xcel this weekend? I missed my chance in 2007.
              Last edited by Dirty; 03-12-2012, 10:22 AM.
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Just bought my tickets for Friday and Saturday night! Gonna be so much fun! If only I didn't have to work so I could make it to all the games!!
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Which has the higher cumulative IQ? The 20 DU fans in attendance or the 7000 fans wearing green?
                  DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                    Which has the higher cumulative IQ? The 20 DU fans in attendance or the 7000 fans wearing green?
                    Trick question, there won't be 20 DU fans there.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Trick question, there won't be 20 DU fans there.
                      I believe you are correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                        Pre or post puking?
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                          Tech Hockey Guide tweeted that Thusdays game will be on Fox College Sports Central, I'm guess the others will be too
                          FSN north channel 668 on DirecTv will have both thursday games.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                            it looks like they all will be televised.
                            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

I hear Jan Brady U has the banner for beating UNO up already and is now working on hanging the "we might get to play the Gophers in the Final Five" banner.

Good luck Jan

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                All five games will also be televised on FCS-Central which should help out everyone with Comcast and local cable companies nationwide.

Root Sports-Rocky Mountain [DTV 683] will also carry all five games.

Comment

Working...
                                X