Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by dude love View Post
    i'm ok with that. I'd love another shot at the gophers if we can win the thursday game. :d
    bring it!!!!
    Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
    Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Huh look at that the gophers decided to show up this year. What a nice surprise.

Am I correct in thinking that no matter what happens tonight and who SCSU plays on thursday, if they win, St. Cloud would be playing the Gophers on Friday night?
      Last edited by Husky4Life; 03-11-2012, 02:14 PM.
      SCSU!

Comment

Refresh my memory, is it split tickets this year? There should be a good amount of time to get food outside of the X between games.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Refresh my memory, is it split tickets this year? There should be a good amount of time to get food outside of the X between games.
          Yes, but only if I give you your tickets. Which I won't.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Hmm, what to do about work Thursday/Friday.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              I'm just walking out the door. They can go **** themselves if they care.

In other words, I'll be "working from home"
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                For every hour of the F5 you miss, tMel kills a Packer.

While I'm all for that, I don't think you would be.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Yes, but only if I give you your tickets. Which I won't.
                  If you don't give me your tickets...I'll make you park in the street. In any normal city this wouldn't be a problem. But the city I live in decided that parking on the street is banned year round. That will be 30 a night sir!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    For every hour of the F5 you miss, tMel kills a Packer.

While I'm all for that, I don't think you would be.
                    I figure that they should have a little leniency for me since I've been giving up weekends, without pay, to travel to Europe, a couple extra afternoons won't bother my boss.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

If you don't give me your tickets...I'll make you park in the street. In any normal city this wouldn't be a problem. But the city I live in decided that parking on the street is banned year round. That will be 30 a night sir!
                      You can park on the street except between the hours of 2am-6am. Unless you have a permit, which entails you calling the police department and asking for a permit. They will say, "Ok you have a permit" and take down your license plate number. If a cop sees you parked on the street, he'll run your plates, see that you have a permit, and move on.

You forget, I lived in your city for a couple decades, son.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You can park on the street except between the hours of 2am-6am. Unless you have a permit, which entails you calling the police department and asking for a permit. They will say, "Ok you have a permit" and take down your license plate number. If a cop sees you parked on the street, he'll run your plates, see that you have a permit, and move on.

You forget, I lived in your city for a couple decades, son.
                        Yep, that's what I meant. I hate it
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Yep, that's what I meant. I hate it
                          I know these laws from when I lived in that city, and we had parties and such.

Comment

Isn't that cute. Brent moved from the ghetto to Minnetonka and Biddco moved from Chanhassen to the ghetto!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I know these laws from when I lived in that city, and we had parties and such.
                              You were invited to said parties or did you just work as a valet and now you're pretending that you were invited?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Isn't that cute. Brent moved from the ghetto to Minnetonka and Biddco moved from Chanhassen to the ghetto!
                                I miss Chanhappenin and the western 'burbs...
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X