Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Not to mention this is the second to last one! So it is way rarer than a Johnny Holm Concert.
    Originally posted by goldy_331
    Ummm, the F5 final is once per year and only twice more.
    Just like to repeat stuff, or reading comprehension isn't taught at UMD?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Just like to repeat stuff, or reading comprehension isn't taught at UMD?
      It is! But reading things slowly is not, I'm too fast of a reader for my own good
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

It is! But reading things slowly is not, I'm too fast of a reader for my own good
        *Cue Common Man Preposterous Statement Theme*
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          *Cue Common Man Preposterous Statement Theme*
          There are hundreds of statements posted around here every year that would qualify for that tourney.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            There are hundreds of statements posted around here every day that would qualify for that tourney.
            fyp

Comment

Not to mention this is the second to last one! So it is way rarer than a Johnny Holm Concert.

Sure St. Paul on St Patricks Day will suck... But it is more than worth it.

I am going to assume Brent is assuming UMTC will not be in the Championship game
              MN is going to win it all. I can watch it at the bar for cheaper. And not be in StP. That's a bunch of birds with one stone.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't know why we're trying to get them to show up. Not having Brent anywhere near us is quite the blessing.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  I don't know why we're trying to get them to show up. Not having Brent anywhere near us is quite the blessing.
                  And I can only put up with 2 days of you, maximum. After that, my brain starts to hurt dealing with your absurdity and non sequiturs.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    non sequiturs.
                    But those are the best!

Six hours of work to get through...and then the fun begins...
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

College Hockey Weekly has three of their writers' predictions for who will win this weekend in St. Paul...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/2...inal-Five.html

Also, they included my prediction at the bottom.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        College Hockey Weekly has three of their writers' predictions for who will win this weekend in St. Paul...

Which strengths of ours play into UND's hands?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Which strengths of ours play into UND's hands?
                          I think SCSU plays more of a defensive game, which helps North Dakota. The Sioux have had struggles this year against teams that play a more offensive style. I think it will be a very close game, and I wouldn't really be surprised by either team advancing, but I just think the Sioux have an edge.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I love that two picked Tech to beat DU. It gives me hope. I wish all four had. It seems like DU is much better when people think they will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                              I love that two picked Tech to beat DU. It gives me hope. I wish all four had. It seems like DU is much better when people think they will lose.
                              that did seem very odd. I hate to see Tech become the **** upset pick.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

What a cracker-jack web site. They got North Dakota's logo wrong. Just put a Bison on there.
                                Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                                Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Working...
                                X