Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Tailgate, hockey, and Reid's. Repeat on Friday. As for Saturday, tailgate early to avoid the St. Patrick's Day Madness, hockey (how can you fools miss hockey!?) and then probably home to relax with out guests.
    Good to know you'll be leaving me in the tailgate lot after the game on Saturday. I'll just hold onto robgreen and go to my Safe Place.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Good to know you'll be leaving me in the tailgate lot after the game on Saturday. I'll just hold onto robgreen and go to my Safe Place.
      I wouldn't trust a robgreen in a "safe place"

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Obvious Johnny Holm newbee.
      And it will stay that way this weekend.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

And it will stay that way this weekend.
        Your loss. Johnny is a legend.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This. And it's a short cab ride from the Midget Mansion, too.

I wonder how many tickets they'll end up selling? I'd laugh if some people showed up on Sat, only to be denied entry into the bar.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            This. And it's a short cab ride from the Midget Mansion, too.

I wonder how many tickets they'll end up selling? I'd laugh if some people showed up on Sat, only to be denied entry into the bar.
            They sold out the last Johnny show there, which was, I believe Dec. 28th. And that happens to people pretty often, when they don't realize that there is a ticketed show going on, since they almost always sell out the shows that they pre-sell tickets to.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

They sold out the last Johnny show there, which was, I believe Dec. 28th. And that happens to people pretty often, when they don't realize that there is a ticketed show going on, since they almost always sell out the shows that they pre-sell tickets to.
              This is going to be a sh*show, I think, with it being St Pat's Day, too. And our bartender is working of course; I made sure to ask.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Obvious Johnny Holm newbee.
                Ummm, the F5 final is once per year and only twice more. The Johnny Holm Band plays somewhere in the metro (or close enough) at least once a month, usually a couple times a month.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Ummm, the F5 final is once per year and only twice more. The Johnny Holm Band plays somewhere in the metro (or close enough) at least once a month, usually a couple times a month.
                  And I refuse to be in St Paul on St Pat's Day, especially for an F5 Saturday. It's barely passable on a weekday.....

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    But he so rarely plays at Toby Keith's where Brent, bigblue and the rest of the Boyfriend's Bunch can get their drunk on and then brag about it the next day in the false belief that anyone else cares.
                    Last edited by Dirty; 03-13-2012, 05:34 PM.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      He played my senior Prom. He was good, but I wouldn't have called it legen...wait for it...dary.
                      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Johnny is fun and all, but I'll pick the F5 every time. St. Patrick's Day or not.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Johnny is fun and all, but I'll pick the F5 every time. St. Patrick's Day or not.
                          Even if Holm wasn't playing, I would have gone to some suburban bar on Sat. Holm was just a nice bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                            He played my senior Prom. He was good, but I wouldn't have called it legen...wait for it...dary.
                            He played my senior prom too, is he legendary for Proms?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Not to mention this is the second to last one! So it is way rarer than a Johnny Holm Concert.

Sure St. Paul on St Patricks Day will suck... But it is more than worth it.

I am going to assume Brent is assuming UMTC will not be in the Championship game
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Not to mention this is the second to last one! So it is way rarer than a Johnny Holm Concert.

Sure St. Paul on St Patricks Day will suck... But it is more than worth it.

I am going to assume Brent is assuming MTU will not be in the Championship game
                                Fixed that for you, my teacher-like friend.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X