Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    What's the trick and what does it help you remember? No one asked for a trick to remember anything, so I really have no idea what you are trying to help people remember.
    I thought it was very helpful. It teaches us the difference between their/there and Fargo/Grand Forks. You can never have too many teachers, unless you are trying to get paid for it.

For some reason UNDies get really feisty when people tell them to go back to Fargo.
    UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
      I thought it was very helpful. It teaches us the difference between their/there and Fargo/Grand Forks. You can never have too many teachers, unless you are trying to get paid for it.

For some reason UNDies get really feisty when people tell them to go back to Fargo.
      Ahh, but see that's the problem. Fargo is the place that has to worry about their homes floating away not Grand Forks. So mahogma is just a terrible teacher.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        So mahogma is just a terrible teacher.
        Biddco has multiple accounts now?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by DropPass View Post
          You can never have too many teachers
          My hero, Scott Walker, would disagree. I must respectfully ask that you recall that statement.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            My hero, Scott Walker, would disagree. I must respectfully ask that you recall that statement.
            LOL! I think I just lost my breakfast reading that statement.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              LOL! I think I just lost my breakfast reading that statement.
              Recall your eggs! Recall your eggs!
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Recall your eggs! Recall your eggs!
                Yes! Recall your eggs! We don't need LWB reproducing!

Oh, wait, you're talking different eggs, aren't you?
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Biddco has multiple accounts now?
                  Thumbs up on this one! That was low lol!
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I hope they have the thing were you can text a message to that 5 digit number and it shows the message on the video ribbon along the top level. Trying to sneak inappropriate messages past who ever screens that has become a bit game in our group that attends.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
                      I hope they have the thing were you can text a message to that 5 digit number and it shows the message on the video ribbon along the top level. Trying to sneak inappropriate messages past who ever screens that has become a bit game in our group that attends.
                      Well duh. That is without a doubt the highlight of the F5. I spend the whole year planning messages to send. Well not really, but still the text board is awesome.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted from that thing. My number is in a database somewhere that bans my messages from ever being posted. I tried to get a message up last year, no luck. I even went to so far as to try to send the lamest, mildest, most PC message possible: "Rusty is awesome!", and they wouldn't post it. My number is banninated.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted from that thing. My number is in a database somewhere that bans my messages from ever being posted. I tried to get a message up last year, no luck. I even went to so far as to try to send the lamest, mildest, most PC message possible: "Rusty is awesome!", and they wouldn't post it. My number is banninated.
                          Try paying your phone bill.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                            Try paying your phone bill.
                            try being funny...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              try being funny...
                              like you?

Comment

They have moderators for those now, since many of us got the thing shut down a couple years ago.

An example:

*****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/24966_1298043764253_1025148831_30744636_2526963_n. jpg******
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X