2012 WCHA Final Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    You do remember that the MacNaughton is not up for grabs this weekend, right?

Is there any other team in the field that hasn't beaten every one of the other 5 at least once?
    And Denver is flatland.... Sure you can see the Rockies but its flat as pancake there....
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Re: 2012 WCHA Final Five

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      Except this...

*****http://taxdollars.ocregister.com/files/2011/02/marijuana-leaf.jpg******
      LOL! Awesome stuff.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        Except this...

*****http://taxdollars.ocregister.com/files/2011/02/marijuana-leaf.jpg******
        Why are you posting about Ohio State's Buckeye leaf? That is not for two more years
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Here is a little trick you can use to help you remember :

After losing in St Paul,the Sioux rush back to Grand Forks to see if their houses are flooded,or if they're even still there.

Comment

Originally posted by mahogma View Post

After losing in St Paul,the Sioux rush back to Grand Forks to see if their houses are flooded,or if they're even still there.
            Wow, that's so clever. Ingenious. Groundbreaking.

Oh, I'm a Gopher fan.

Try again, noob.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              NOOOOOO! There*

I made the mistake that drives me crazy. Improper use of there/their/they're

Comment

Ohhhh sandbag jokes. Wheeeeee, I get it! Try something new.

Sincerely,

A Gopher fan.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Ohhhh sandbag jokes. Wheeeeee, I get it! Try something new.

Sincerely,

A Gopher fan.
                  Silly me. I didn't realize I needed your approval.

Humbly,
                  A Gopher fan

Comment

Silly me. I didn't realize I needed your approval.

Humbly,
                    A Gopher fan
                    Infighting? Did two Husky fans hack your accounts? Rabid, is that you?
                    "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
                      Infighting? Did two Husky fans hack your accounts? Rabid, is that you?
                      Gotta razz the noobs. Make sure they aren't jack bags like JDUBBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Gotta razz the noobs. Make sure they aren't jack bags like JDUBBS.
                        JDUBBS is awesome!!!! Take it to the bank.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                          JDUBBS is awesome!!!! Take it to the bank.
                          *makes a note on his list*......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Duluth didn't beat Minnesota
                            Minnesota didn't beat Denver
                            Denver didn't beat Tech
                            Tech didn't beat UND

UND is the only team that has beat all of the other teams. So obviously UND will be threepeating.
                            Duluth also didn't beat SCSU and Denver didn't beat UMD.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Just because you posted it twice doesn't mean it's clever.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

What's the trick and what does it help you remember? No one asked for a trick to remember anything, so I really have no idea what you are trying to help people remember.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X