WCHA First Round UAA @ Minnesota 3/9/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA First Round UAA @ Minnesota 3/9/2012

The Minnesota Golden Gophers (24-12-1) host the UAASeawolves (9-23-2) in game 1 of there WCHA First Round playoffs series, on March 9th, 2012 at 7:00 PM Central. FS North Plus, FS North Plus HD.

UAA Audio
    Game can be heard on WVMT 650 KENI AM at http://www.650keni.com/main.html for free. Click on the listen Live audio at the top left.

Minnesota Audio
    Game can be heard on ESPN 1500 AM or Praise FM-95.3 (TBD) and at Gophersports.com for free.
    http://client.stretchinternet.com/cl...nesota.portal# and click on the Free Audio for tonight game.

Here the link to the channel number for the plus channel.
    http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/fsnorth_plus/
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: WCHA First Round UAA @ Minnesota 3/9/2012

Pregame? Not check. Why not?.....

Replay of last Saturday's GOPHERS WIN OVER WI?! CHECK!
    Harviestoun Ola Dubh*? Check.
    tArrogance? NEVER in check!

Let's! Play! Hockey!

*Ola Dubh, which translates to "black oil," is a Scotland beer. This one is a limited release and was aged in Orkney's Highland Park 16YO Scotch casks. This 11.2oz bottle cost about $13, and is 8%ABV. And it's taaaaasssssstyyyyyy.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sounds like a good choice Hoven, anything in a 16yo scotch cask has to be good.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
        Sounds like a good choice Hoven, anything in a 16yo scotch cask has to be good.
        It takes a sip or two to find that ever so slight scotchy tinge to it, but once you find it....mmmmmmm goooooooood. And "black oil" is a very good description of it. And did I mention that I have some victory Bowmoore 12YO (Islay scotch) for later on?

Otherwise, it's some Harp after the Harviestoun.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          It takes a sip or two to find that ever so slight scotchy tinge to it, but once you find it....mmmmmmm goooooooood. And "black oil" is a very good description of it. And did I mention that I have some victory Bowmoore 12YO (Islay scotch) for later on?

Otherwise, it's some Harp after the Harviestoun.
          Nice!

I have some Hopslam waiting...but now suddenly my 12yo Glenlivet is sounding good.
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice!

I have some Hopslam waiting...but now suddenly my 12yo Glenlivet is sounding good.
            I'm only having the scotch if (when) we win.

Comment

Have to switch back and forth between Gophers and High School tourney tonight. Moorhead up 1-0 over Hill after 1st.

Will be a treat to watch future Gopher Kloos again.
              sigpic

Comment

Have to switch back and forth between Gophers and High School tourney tonight. Moorhead up 1-0 over Hill after 1st.

Will be a treat to watch future Gopher Kloos again.
                I'm a-watching scores from around the league. Hoping for a few upsets, maybe MN can sneak into a #1 seed by the time the F5 is over.

Comment

Flipping back and fourth. Got the Gophers hoops on BTN and Gophers on right now. Gophers hoops up 7.
                  Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Game on!!!!!

Comment

Game on
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
                        Flipping back and fourth. Got the Gophers hoops on BTN and Gophers on right now. Gophers hoops up 7.
                        I'm flipping between Minnesota-UAA and Moorhead-Hill Murray.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

For those who haven't heard, I guess UAA's top scorer is no longer with the team as of today.

Comment

What happened? This is the first I've heard of it.
                            Go 'Wolves!

Comment

Uaa pp
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X