Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XXI - For every dark night, there's a brighter day

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    I suppose Mark Zengerle is included in the returning scoring? Is he guaranteed to return like Craig Smith was guaranteed to return?

So they let you out and one of the first things you do is come here?
    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-06-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      So they let out and one of the first things you do is come here?
      His obsession with Wisconsin hockey is borderline sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        His obsession with Wisconsin hockey is borderline sickening.
        Borderline?

Comment

*****http://www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P4100/P4100_hero.jpg******
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Folks, can you please either put him on your ignore list or show the self-restrain required to not respond to his posts. We've been down the path that responding will invariably lead, I have no desire to head down that path again. That post was nothing but blatant attempt at trolling for a response, no need to give him the satisfaction of taking the bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
              Folks, can you please either put him on your ignore list or show the self-restrain required to not respond to his posts. We've been down the path that responding will invariably lead, I have no desire to head down that path again. That post was nothing but blatant attempt at trolling for a response, no need to give him the satisfaction of taking the bait.
              I have him ignored, unfortunately he's quoted enough where I still see them from time to time.

Anyways...moving on...

Comment

Is anyone else concerned at how left hand dominant Wisconsin will be next season? Specifically looking at the forwards, we'll have 9 LH, and 6 RH.

Looking at the projected top six, Labate, Mersch, and Kerdiles are all LH, and Zengerele, Barnes, and Lee are RH.

I originally projected Kerdiles on the LW to start his career but now I'm leaning on playing him in the middle. He's been in the middle exclusively for the NTDP this season and obviously is tearing it up. I think it might be better to move a RH lee to the wing in order to balance out that top six.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  I suppose Mark Zengerle is included in the returning scoring? Is he guaranteed to return like Craig Smith was guaranteed to return?
                  So you're back.......

"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Is anyone else concerned at how left hand dominant Wisconsin will be next season? Specifically looking at the forwards, we'll have 9 LH, and 6 RH.

Looking at the projected top six, Labate, Mersch, and Kerdiles are all LH, and Zengerele, Barnes, and Lee are RH.

I originally projected Kerdiles on the LW to start his career but now I'm leaning on playing him in the middle. He's been in the middle exclusively for the NTDP this season and obviously is tearing it up. I think it might be better to move a RH lee to the wing in order to balance out that top six.
                    No. Assuming we can hang on to Zengerle, it will be a pleasant problem to have because the forward talent depth will be approaching the last 2 frozen 4 teams. The other thing is that 3 of the LH kids (Kerdiles, Zullnick, & Labate) are quite capable of playing center which will even things out a bit. In the end, a good/talented player can play either side (or any of the 3 forward position for that matter) and it will sort itself out.

Comment

Not particularly. while I recognize that it can matter situationally, I don't see it as being a driving factor for who plays on what line. It will influence what get tried first, but at the end of the day, Eaves will go with what works.

Comment

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
                        No. Assuming we can hang on to Zengerle, it will be a pleasant problem to have because the forward talent depth will be approaching the last 2 frozen 4 teams. The other thing is that 3 of the LH kids (Kerdiles, Zullnick, & Labate) are quite capable of playing center which will even things out a bit. In the end, a good/talented player can play either side (or any of the 3 forward position for that matter) and it will sort itself out.
                        I don't think we'll see LaBate back at center. That experiment didn't go well this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                          We feel the same way about Old Pio and duper.

Comment

Would be much more concerned about a lack of LW than RW, which isn't the case. The only reason for Kerdiles NOT to play C is for him to be grouped w/ Zengerle for the potent combination they could be. I just happy the team doesn't have a shortage of center option, since this year that was a bit of a problem IMO. The 2010 team having Geoffrion/Stepan/Dolan/Bendi as centers was a big advantage.
                            Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                            Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                            Originally posted by UWisco
                            It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

One of my pet peeves is when the coaches have to call the officials over to their bench between periods as Mike Eaves loves to do. He had all four of them over on Saturday night and was really mad. I found out why today from a friend who knows Greg Shepard the head of officials for the WCHA. Mr Eaves was screamimg that he wanted Kyle Rau kicked out of the game, but I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgie74 View Post
                                One of my pet peeves is when the coaches have to call the officials over to their bench between periods as Mike Eaves loves to do. He had all four of them over on Saturday night and was really mad. I found out why today from a friend who knows Greg Shepard the head of officials for the WCHA. Mr Eaves was screamimg that he wanted Kyle Rau kicked out of the game, but I have no idea why.
                                Was Rau the guy that knocked LaBate all woozy?
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X