Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECAC Quarterfinals -- RPI @ Union (3/9, 3/10 and maybe 3/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECAC Quarterfinals -- RPI @ Union (3/9, 3/10 and maybe 3/11)

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: ECAC Quarterfinals -- RPI @ Union (3/9, 3/10 and maybe 3/11)

BTW, I am assuming that Yale's 7-3 lead holds.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

should be one heck of a week here. Penalties! Can't take 'em against U. They may have gone 0 for 9 last year against UM-D but I wouldn't recommend it.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Oh boy...I'm excited!

Comment

Can we get a hotel in Amsterdam for the weekend?

Comment

you can get Amsterdam for a weekend If Hicks is assigned to any one of these games then I will believe Stewie has it in for RPI.Sorry for even bringing it up while we still are celebrating.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              you can get Amsterdam for a weekend If Hicks is assigned to any one of these games then I will believe Stewie has it in for RPI.Sorry for even bringing it up while we still are celebrating.
              Let's go red!!!!!!!
              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Tickets will be long gone by the weekend at this rate, so if anyone is going, the best bet is get them online: http://unionathleticstickets.univers...t_listings.asp

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                  Tickets will be long gone by the weekend at this rate, so if anyone is going, the best bet is get them online: http://unionathleticstickets.univers...t_listings.asp
                  Why would you post that in this thread??? Don't tell the RPI fans how to get tickets!

Unfortunately, to buy tickets through that link, you must be a Union student, a Garnet Blades member, a Union season-ticketholder, or a Schenectady resident. No RPI fans allowed -- Maybe the band of engineers will let you stand behind them though?
                  LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                    Why would you post that in this thread??? Don't tell the RPI fans how to get tickets!

Unfortunately, to buy tickets through that link, you must be a Union student, a Garnet Blades member, a Union season-ticketholder, or a Schenectady resident. No RPI fans allowed -- Maybe the band of engineers will let you stand behind them though?
                    Union College never ceases to amaze me.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Ignore the ignorant troll. We've been getting playoff tickets for longer than he's been alive, and he thinks we don't know all the tricks? Union education at work. Just pat him on the head and smile.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I, for one, would like to thank Union College and their open-arms fanbase for allowing the RPI fans a first-hand observance of the Union Rule in action. Do you really think that RPI fans won't figure out a way into the "rink" anyway?

Also, does it count if I was a former Schenectady resident/my parents are currently, but we're RPI fans anyway?
                        Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          Ignore the ignorant troll. We've been getting playoff tickets for longer than he's been alive, and he thinks we don't know all the tricks? Union education at work. Just pat him on the head and smile.
                          The tricks? You mean going to http://unionathleticstickets.univers...t_listings.asp to buy tickets? Not tricky for the average human, but perhaps tricky for an RPI fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Is it the fact that we've come in first in the ECAC in back to back years or the fact that we have thoroughly dominated RPI in recent history?

Comment

Is it the fact that we've come in first in the ECAC in back to back years or the fact that we have thoroughly dominated RPI in recent history?
                              "Dominated"? You were around for last season, right, where most games were dramatic until the very end, and RPI should have actually tied one up near the end but got a good goal waved off? The one even Union fans admitted should have counted? Your history is quite recent, as in one season, but I pretty clearly remember your team being the toilet of the ECAC for as long as anyone can remember. Don't jinx two good years by suddenly claiming that Union is some historic ECAC powerhouse.

Edit: RPI should also be in your thanks right now for Union actually clinching the Cleary Cup, instead of being co-champions with Cornell.
                              Last edited by ibanezist00; 03-05-2012, 09:05 AM.
                              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X