Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Good match up for UMD as they have a great record against MSU in their last 14. It is something like 11-1-2 against the Mavericks. I am very excited to see how this team will play in the playoffs.

UMD Sweeps.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Which is a bigger number:
    A) SCCC NCAA Victories
    B) UMD National Championships, now not in April
    C) UMD Hobey Winners, now not in April
    D) MSU-M posts in this thread
    E) MSU-M CFB Majors this weekend.
    UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
      Which is a bigger number:
      A) SCCC NCAA Victories
      B) UMD National Championships, now not in April
      C) UMD Hobey Winners, now not in April
      D) MSU-M posts in this thread
      E) MSU-M CFB Majors this weekend.

Gotta go with MSU-M posts. They will post just enough to make it more than 4
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

Gotta go with MSU-M posts. They will post just enough to make it more than 4
        I'm not going to post.

Wait, I just did.

My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
          I'm not going to post.

Wait, I just did.

There goes A.

Comment

There goes A.
            Not hard

UMD sweeps
            tUMD Hockey

Comment

UMD sweeps
              Probly.
              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

A, then E
                One close one and one 3 goal game.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                  A, then E
                  One close one and one 3 goal game.
                  I could see that Mavs pulling out 1 game and that would even be surprising at this point.
                  Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                    I could see that Mavs pulling out 1 game and that would even be surprising at this point.
                    tUMD has been a bit inconstant lately. On the out side I'm "UMD Sweeps," on the inside I'm "This could be a long weekend."

Comment

tUMD has been a bit inconstant lately. On the out side I'm "UMD Sweeps," on the inside I'm "This could be a long weekend."
                      it will be a battle no doubt. But Kenny is such a clutch goaltender in the playoffs, that gives me a good feeling. UMD needs to keep the score at least two goals apart. Don't let MSU tie it up and have a chance at pulling ahead. That is my only worry about the series
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

tUMD sweeps. Handily.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good match up for UMD as they have a great record against MSU in their last 14. It is something like 11-1-2 against the Mavericks. I am very excited to see how this team will play in the playoffs.

UMD Sweeps.
                          Doesn't almost everyone have a good record against MSU-M lately?

I also love Biddy's theory... "As long as we take a lead and don't let them tie it up, we should be ok." Will you teach my future children?
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Doesn't almost everyone have a good record against MSU-M lately?

I also love Biddy's theory... "As long as we take a lead and don't let them tie it up, we should be ok." Will you teach my future children?
                            I don't know what is scarier. You having children or Biddy teaching them.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              I don't know what is scarier. You having children or Biddy teaching them.
                              You are just threatened by my six year olds being able to spot college hockey talent better than you
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X