Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA First Round - Minnesota Hosts UAA (Let's call it the vengeance series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA First Round - Minnesota Hosts UAA (Let's call it the vengeance series)

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    Donnie usually gets a big raise and contract extension when they get swept by UAA.
    Don't you have a team of sled dogs to look after or some whale to hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      Apparently Maturi knew something we didn't
      Or trying to keep it quite so you don't ever know.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        Don't you have a team of sled dogs to look after or some whale to hunt?
        Do you have all your sandbags filled and in place yet?
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Do you have all your sandbags filled and in place yet?
          Not yet, but I really hope you have enough whale blubber to stay warm in your hut.

Comment

Or trying to keep it quite so you don't ever know.
            Keep it quite what?

Where is Donald with one of his "********" videos?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Keep it quite what?

Where is Donald with one of his "********" videos?
              He's sorry he missed your birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                Not yet, but I really hope you have enough whale blubber to stay warm in your hut.
                If you don't you probably have enough blubber to float you away from danger.

Comment

Alaska Hockey, are you having a bad day or is the grind of a long, disappointing hockey season finally getting the best of you?
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Alaska Hockey, are you having a bad day or is the grind of a long, disappointing hockey season finally getting the best of you?
                    Pretty pathetic trolling attempts aren't they? Wait until he starts talking about venison and fish. Hoo-boy it just gets me so angry!
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

He's sorry he missed your birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese
                      Was he stoned again? Is that why he missed it? I was really upset he wasn't there. But it was at Brunswick Zone XL so we could play laser tag too.

Comment

I'll take, "Dual Meanings" for $500, Alex.

A: A program and USCHO handle. Both represent failure.
                        Q: What is Alaska Hockey?

Comment

Having a great day, oil up over $125.00 a barrel ( more money for me next November) . Think of me every time you fill up. More sunlight every day, about time to fire up the snowmobile and go shoot some wolves. Hockey is not over yet. life is good, but thanks for asking.

Comment

as long as they are at Xcel it don't matter. They are not getting the #1 overall unless they win Broodmir Trophy and have a lot of collapse. At this point it's hard to distinguish who is better between a second seed and a fourth seed not from the AH.
                            Used RCA television $60
                            Monthly Cable bill $40
                            Watching Schutte Cry in the Penalty Box after he got cocky with the crowd earlier.
                            P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

I just hope there is no letdown after an emotional weekend against sconnie. Gophers are the better team but they have to come out and prove it early on both nights.
                              Sorry, but it won't be early - or at all - on Friday.

Comment

Not feeling it this time around. But glad we are playing MN....you have the best TV coverage
                                If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Working...
                                X