Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA First Round - Minnesota Hosts UAA (Let's call it the vengeance series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skiumah2 View Post
    +1

Yeah, I'd rather talk playoff hockey about my favorite team than spend time ripping on a school that just so happened to knock my team out of the picture last year. Look Harley, it's not that I don't agree with some of your points, but why do you have to be such a (p)rick about it?
    Same reason he rides a Harley. He needs attention.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Re: WCHA First Round - Minnesota Hosts UAA (Let's call it the vengeance series)

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      No matter who wins this series, I think Harley and Donald should have a monkey knife fight at the Final Five.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Re: WCHA First Round - Minnesota Hosts UAA (Let's call it the vengeance series)

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Guarantee that I would say it to you tough guy. With you laying on your back ...
        Are you flirting with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Are you flirting with him?
          It's gone well beyond flirting if Harley is on his back.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              In that case, I give up. Donald is right. I admit UAA has simply had the misfortune for the last 19 years of being in a state so, so far away and they have to travel so much and then they get no respect from those other big, mean, whiny teams. UAA is just a fine organization and it's just too bad they are abused the way they are. I see it clearly now. Thanks!
              You're picking a fight with the team that swept yours out of their own building last year? Really? Why?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                You're picking a fight with the team that swept yours out of their own building last year? Really? Why?
                Because he isn't a Minnesota apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  Is that Donald on the guitar or is he clogging?

Comment

uaafanblog hasn't been this upset since his sled dog ran off with the horned up moose.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                      I'd love for you repeat what you said in your post to me in person. I highly doubt you would ever do it again.
                      What are you going to do? Shine him to death with your bald spot or hit him at the crosswalk with your Honda Goldwing?

*****http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=4949752878&v=1&size=o&cksum=54a3e9b1c586fd70e2ba0357c84cb699&src=http%3A%2F%2F2wheeltips.fileburst.com%2Ffb-artifacts%2Freggie.jpg******
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        uaafanblog hasn't been this upset since his sled dog ran off with the horned up moose.
                        672 posts and this one makes the most sense??? whut?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          Same reason he rides a Harley. He needs attention.
                          He may have lost it in a bet on last years first round sweeping loss.
                          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            He may have lost it in a bet on last years first round sweeping loss.
                            Nice delivery. You can never have too many qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              Why do the politicians not use some of the oil money for school funding?
                              What? Off with your head for blasphemous thoughts. We're saving that money (32 Billion and change) we're Republicans, you can't spend that. Why would we want spend some to better anything? Please refrain from such thoughts in the future.
                              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                What are you going to do? Shine him to death with your bald spot or hit him at the crosswalk with your Honda Goldwing?

*****http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=4949752878&v=1&size=o&cksum=54a3e9b1c586fd70e2ba0357c84cb699&src=http%3A%2F%2F2wheeltips.fileburst.com%2Ffb-artifacts%2Freggie.jpg******
                                That would be hilarious if this were an actual picture of HarleyMC.
                                I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                                -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Working...
                                X