Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ SCSU Sat Night: Hey... We've still got something to play for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ SCSU Sat Night: Hey... We've still got something to play for!

Both teams need either a win and some help or SCSU needs a tie and a lotta help.

Game on
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: tUMD @ SCSU Sat Night: Hey... We've still got something to play for!

Assume its not but is this game being shown anywhere in the Cities? I sadly can't watch the games where I am but I had a friend who asked.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Assume its not but is this game being shown anywhere in the Cities? I sadly can't watch the games where I am but I had a friend who asked.
      Looks like the Gophers got bumped to the generic Comcast channel for the 2nd night in a row. I don't think we're on down here.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Huskies all over UMD early on...Hanowski scores to make it 1-0 SCSU!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assists go to Jensen and Prochno.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

For the love of god.... Not the freaking woo **** again? Do you guys sincerely not think that is the stupidest thing on earth. Emulating the yell of some, ah, um, entertainer?

Comment

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!
            Originally posted by SJHovey
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            Originally posted by Brenthoven
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Please dogs.... No more goals tonight so we don't have to see wooooooooooo typed. It looks as stupid as it sounds.

Comment

This team will not be stopped.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Crap.........

Comment

*** dogs?????

Comment

W t f

Comment

Huskies up 2-0

Comment

Huskies 2-1

Comment

Dogs have won 9 out of the first 10 face offs

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                              For the love of god.... Not the freaking woo **** again? Do you guys sincerely not think that is the stupidest thing on earth. Emulating the yell of some, ah, um, entertainer?
                              If you don't like it, that's your problem.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X