Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Hole

At least WDEV is up and appears a delay in game due to glass support issue.
    GO CADETS!
    DIV 3 CHAMPIONS 2000, 2003, 2010

Comment

Re: Black Hole

Originally posted by RAWardNU82 View Post
      At least WDEV is up and appears a delay in game due to glass support issue.
      Very fortuitous.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Re: Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

3-3 then 4-3 Salem
        Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

**** must have missed a goal. George just said Norwich up 4-0
          GO CADETS!

Comment

NSN Back
            GO CADETS!

Comment

4-0 Norwich...16 left in the 2nd....

Edit: 5-0 Norwich: guess I should have picked 8-0 instead of 6-0 in the pick'em....
              Last edited by hockeyfan77; 03-03-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Neumann awarded penalty shot for a Hobart player throwing his stick. Nobody in the press box saw whaterver the refs saw. Mike Rey took the shot but Nick Broadwater stoned him. Still scoreless.
                Scott Biggar
                WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
                  Neumann awarded penalty shot for a Hobart player throwing his stick. Nobody in the press box saw whaterver the refs saw. Mike Rey took the shot but Nick Broadwater stoned him. Still scoreless.
                  Must be Bagel Night early on.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Re: ECAC West Final

WHITELAW! 1-0 Lakers
                    Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
                    08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
                    2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Whitelaw PPG 1-0 Lakers in the 2nd
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

MSOE & Marian tied 2-2 after 3. Heading to OT.
                        Adrian College Bulldogs!
                        MCHA Champs & Harris Cup Champions: 2008, '09, '10, '11
                        NCAA Tournament: 2010, '11

AC '09

Comment

6-0 Norwich....12 left in the 2nd....

Comment

4-4 in plymouth! 2:20 left

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

Hobart draws first blood, shorthanded. Bobby Hannah makes a strong move into the zone and tucks it inside far post at 12:53.
                              Scott Biggar
                              WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                              Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

Going to OT!

Comment

Working...
                                X