Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Lord Jeffs beat Ephs 2-1 - battle the Beaneys tomorrow.
    MJBeckman
    Oswego '93
    Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
    1991-1993
    2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

WNYO's coverage currently underway...
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

1-0 plymouth
        Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

Salem has a goal waved off

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

1-0 Plymouth after 1

Comment

NSN working right now at Norwich and George is sounding pretty good.
              GO CADETS!
              DIV 3 CHAMPIONS 2000, 2003, 2010

Comment

ECAC West Championship game is underway at the Cooler, Neumann vs. Hobart, and USCHO is in The House:-)
                Scott Biggar
                WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

1-1 in plymouth

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Hope he's OK.
                    Joe, he wound up being ok. Scary few moments but he's been released already.
                    Bill Gorman
                    Associate Director of Athletics/
                    Sports Information Director
                    Wentworth Institute of Technology

It is what it is.

Comment

2-1 Salem 8:25 left in 2nd

Comment

2-0 Norwich 5 minutes in....

Make that 3-0 : 5:41 in....

Comment

51" of Norwich goal celebration (thank you Boxee). 3-0 NU midway through the first.

*****http://rj-cubed.com/NU-CSC.jpg******

r

Comment

2-2 in Plymouth 4:04 left in 2nd

Comment

3-2 Salem last min of 2nd

Comment

Who cares about UNC-Duke? Oz-Platty is the ONLY game that matters.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X