Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Fight in the stands in the Plattsburgh section!!
    Big time fight. Not sure what that was, but it's uncalled for. I have a feeling an Oswego fan was over there and some words were exchanged.

Comment

• Re: Scores of 3/3/12 - Punch that ticket or we'll C you Sunday night!!

Final buzzer at The Cooler. Hobart wins its second ECAC West Championship downing Neuman 5-0.
      Scott Biggar
      WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
      Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

Now THAT's how you break a schneid Perhaps this will be the year these two settle things in the NCAAs.
        Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
        A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
        A Handful of ECAC West Championships
        A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
        Some National Championships:
        Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
        Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
          Big time fight. Not sure what that was, but it's uncalled for. I have a feeling an Oswego fan was over there and some words were exchanged.
          WTOP showed it for less than a few seconds. It looked like a melee of people throwing fists.
          Plattsburgh State Cardinals
          1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
          21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

No need for that stuff.
            MJBeckman
            Oswego '93
            Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
            1991-1993
            2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              Fight in the stands in the Plattsburgh section!!
              Bad showing. Defend our house with respect and dignity only OZ fans.

Comment

• Re: Black Hole

Originally posted by RedbirdFan View Post
                Final in Oswego

Plattsburgh - 3
                Oswego - 2
                Good job Platty, you got it done.

Comment

Fighting in the stands ? That's taking "punching your ticket" a little too far . My sense is it went back and forth all game and somebodies feelings were hurt by a tough loss.

Comment

5-4 final Plymouth
                    Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

Congrats to Hobart, going from last place to Conference Champions in just 2 weeks.
                      Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                      Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                      Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

well, I doubt two Plattsburgh fans were fighting unless they were fighting over the ride home or who is buying the celebratory drinks?

I'm glad that the last thing I saw on WTOP after the game was over was a mother and her child in arms smiling and happy for their Plattsburgh team's win. I turned it off after that...could not watch the celebration lol...congrats to Plattsburgh though...lets hope we meet again in Lake Placid.

Comment

SNC leads UWSP 3-0 after two. Doesn't seem like Pointers generating many offensive chances.
                          St. Norbert College Green Knights
                          NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                          NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                          NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                          ---
                          SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            I still say Oswego is 2E, and no way does Plattsburgh jump over them. They look at the whole season. This game means no more and no less than any regular season meeting as far as the NCAA is concerned.
                            What does the at-large picture look like with Bowdoin and Neumann losing today?

Oswego is a lock. I'm sure Elmira is in. Who fills the third Pool C slot?
                            Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                            1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                            21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Oswego was real slow and tentative after their quick start produced no results. Combine that with Plattsburgh's speed and commitment to defense and you see the end result. Oswego was actually pretty fortunate to score twice as even when they did get a chance to make something happen they just seemed a tick off all night. They were due for an off game and unfortunately it happened against a team that could make them really pay. Now we just put this one behind us and look towards the ultimate goal.

Comment

St. Thomas.
                                Plattsburgh '11 Go Cards.
                                National Champions 1992, 2001
                                21 SUNYAC Championships

Norwich University
                                National Champions 2000, 2003, 2010

University of Vermont
                                Future National Champions 201?

Comment

Working...