Problems with website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with website

Anyone else having problems with this website recently?

Specifically, usually right after logging on and clicking on the first thread that I open up, the first post in that thread is only one character wide right to the end of that post...in other words, it is a vertical line of text.

Anyone know what gives?

Re: Problems with website

Haven't had that one happen yet. I have noticed that it has been really, really slow lately.
    ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
      Anyone else having problems with this website recently?

Specifically, usually right after logging on and clicking on the first thread that I open up, the first post in that thread is only one character wide right to the end of that post...in other words, it is a vertical line of text.

Anyone know what gives?
      Could be your computer, or your browser. I had not had any problems. Mind you, I use the "Extra" service, whihc is faster, as it reduces the "ADs" interference.

Comment

Do other people have a problem with being asked to log in while posting even though you're already logged in? Luckily, there is a "restore text of composed message" button after you relog in, but I always copy my posts onto the clipboard before clicking "submit," as belt and suspenders just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Watson Rink View Post
          Do other people have a problem with being asked to log in while posting even though you're already logged in? Luckily, there is a "restore text of composed message" button after you relog in, but I always copy my posts onto the clipboard before clicking "submit," as belt and suspenders just in case
          I get that only on rare occasions. I think it only happens when you login without clicking the "remember my login" box.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
            I have noticed that it has been really, really slow lately.
            Historically, it tends to get slower during this time of year, especially on Friday and Saturday nights when there are a lot of men's games in progress and a lot of activity on the forums.
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
            X