Du Hast vs. Chelsea Dagger in Grand Forks March 2nd & 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Du Hast vs. Chelsea Dagger in Grand Forks March 2nd & 3rd

A battle between the two worst goal song teams in the WCHA kicks off the month of March at the Palace on the Prairie. Sioux sweep.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Re: Du Hast vs. Chelsea Dagger in Grand Forks March 2nd & 3rd

No Landcow fan cares or even bothers to post in this thread. Brock Nelson, Carter Rowney and Nick Mattson get hat tricks in both games leading me to 2nd place in my WCHA fantasy league and into the playoffs. I celebrate by breakdancing in the concourse and then proceed to do the worm down the stairs at REA. But no one cares because Mankato is irrelevant.

Whatever their nickname is this week Sweeps
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      No Landcow fan cares or even bothers to post in this thread. Brock Nelson, Carter Rowney and Nick Mattson get hat tricks in both games leading me to 2nd place in my WCHA fantasy league and into the playoffs. I celebrate by breakdancing in the concourse and then proceed to do the worm down the stairs at REA. But no one cares because Mankato is irrelevant.

WRONG....

I posted.
      Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

+1

Comment

Yeah, what the hell, anything to make Dirty wrong(er).

I almost missed the thread because I didn't realize the title had anything to do with Mankato.
          Last edited by MavsFan; 02-28-2012, 12:59 AM.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I'm glad I mean that much to all of you. You're probably right, Andrew MacWilliam will also get a hattrick this weekend.

Nadasiouxweep
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
              Yeah, what the hell, anything to make Dirty wrong(er).

I almost missed the thread because I didn't realize the title had anything to do with Mankato.
              As did I. If you're going to name the thread at least have the right "worst" goal song in the title. Du Hast? does Sue play both of them?
              Last edited by crossjcek; 02-28-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                As did I. If your going to name the thread at least have the right "worst" goal song in the title. Du Hast? does Sue play both of them?
                I went a few years ago and heard MSU playing Du Hast and I thought that was their goal song until you reminded me that I am incorrect, they play "Ole, ole ole ole..." my apologies.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

They do play Du Hast (unfortunately) during breaks. Some songs are classics and some should just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                    They do play Du Hast (unfortunately) during breaks. Some songs are classics and some should just go away.
                    Most of the crap they play at the Civic Center should just go away.
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Make sure you don't even minutely angle your skate. They will wave off that goal.
                      Last edited by darker98; 02-28-2012, 12:48 PM. Reason: spelling
                      "My greatest achievement."
                      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Land Cow, I have never seen a water cow... #Zing...
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                          Most of the crap they play at the Civic Center should just go away.
                          You mean Maverick hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            Land Cow, I have never seen a water cow... #Zing...
                            *****http://www.manatees.net/manateeb.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              You mean Maverick hockey?
                              Harsh!!!!
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                              X