tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

Does the St. Cloud PA guy still do the "woooooo" at the conclusion of Husky goal announcements? Does DL still take "credit" for this practice? Is Hillbilly Hand Fishing the highest rated TV "show" in Stearns County? Is poster Duder somehow idolizing DL?
    tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Hey - wrestling is not fake! Those are my heroes out there! I love men in spandex! - DL

Keegan Flaherty-Jack Connolly-Mike Seidel
      Caleb Herbert-Travis Oleksuk-J.T. Brown
      Joe Basaraba-Jake Hendrickson-David Grun
      Justin Crandall—Max Tardy-Adam Krause

Wade Bergman-Brady Lamb
      Tim Smith-Chris Casto
      Drew Olson-Derik Johnson

Kenny Reiter; Aaron Crandall
      tUMD

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
        Does the St. Cloud PA guy still do the "woooooo" at the conclusion of Husky goal announcements? Does DL still take "credit" for this practice? Is Hillbilly Hand Fishing the highest rated TV "show" in Stearns County? Is poster Duder somehow idolizing DL?
        Make fun of Stearns County all you want, at least they aren't so ******** they tried to put in a bid for the Vikings stadium.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          Make fun of Stearns County all you want, at least they aren't so ******** they tried to put in a bid for the Vikings stadium.
          Yeah that stupid! Who wants a multi-million dollar stadium? Why even bother?!

I saw that the renovations for the NHC will increase seating capacity to 8,000...if they are struggling to selling out the building tonight why even bother making it bigger?!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I saw that the renovations for the NHC will increase seating capacity to 8,000...if they are struggling to selling out the building tonight why even bother making it bigger?!
            They only struggle to sell out when they have crappy teams like UMD in town.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Bad economy and we're not having a great year, and while I personally hate you guys, most of our fan base can't decipher you guys from Mankato other than by jersey color. Hopefully in our NCHC years that will change.

It'll also help if you guys bring more fans than just you and your traitor fiancee. UND and MN bring a lot of fans, hope you guys start to in the next 5 years
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                while I personally hate you guys, most of our fan base can't decipher you guys from Mankato other than by jersey color.
                We always knew the JBSU fan base was not real bright....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Bad economy and we're not having a great year, and while I personally hate you guys, most of our fan base can't decipher you guys from Mankato other than by jersey color.
                  Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

They shouldn't have bothered. It was stupid to think the Vikings would even consider moving the team there. There is no way Duluth could support an NFL franchise.

Comment

• Re: tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

I think he was referring to you Tipsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        I was saying that a game against tUMD doesn't mean any more than a game against MSU-M to the average SCSU fan and they don't know Justin Fontaine from Jean-Paul LaFontaine, hence why Biddy's complaint that we can't sell out tonight so therefore we shouldn't expand seating isn't as cut and dry as it seems
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I'm not sure anyone from the 6th congressional district should be making fun of other people's elected officials.

Happy Birthday to Elvis Presley!
                          tUMD

Comment

The grandmasters in charge want a regional events center for concerts etc so they can grease each other's wheels and pat themselves on the back. They are just about done with the River's Edge Convention Center downtown and this is the next phase of focusing our community around the Mississippi - some kind of group think utopia - I'm feeling like a Saint on a Cloud already. They also redid Lake George and the Library and after this there are plans for a water park. The baseball River Bats have changed back to the Rox and there is excitement and spring fever in the air. There are also plans to bring baseball on campus just south of the NHC and upgrade parking and the football stadium. We also have money coming out of our ears for a brand new Technology center. I just need more of that Wine tasting koolaid that they are drinking. Pretty soon we'll be the envy and the bright star of central Minnesota. Until then we are currently a black hole for your tax dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              It'll also help if you guys bring more fans than just you and your traitor fiancee. UND and MN bring a lot of fans, hope you guys start to in the next 5 years
                              Don't worry, there will be more than just the fiancée and I. Going with a couple friends tonight and another buddy is joining me tomorrow
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by beersong View Post
                                I'm not sure anyone from the 6th congressional district should be making fun of other people's elected officials.

Happy Birthday to Elvis Presley!
                                I was born in the same town as John Wayne!
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X