tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD @ SCSU: You want a McNaughton? You gotta go through us

I've spend way too much time wetting a line on GopherPuckLive and forgotten how easy this place is.
    http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

My favorite part is tBurger King bag over the head, a technique perfected in Stearns County no doubt!
      tUMD

Comment

Originally posted by beersong View Post
        My favorite part is tBurger King bag over the head, a technique perfected in Stearns County no doubt!
        I still feel it makes her the beauty she is. Don't forget Boody in the back ground pooring another cocktail at the "house bar."

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
          You're kidding right jacko? Please tell me you're kidding? That was taken 8 years ago in college. Yes it was a dump, sorry mom and dad didn't line my *** with goleden toilet paper and put me in the 3 bedroom condo you must have been raised in. You're right, I did wear her out, she wouldn't stop sneaking away from Rabid.

I can see why you're opinion is taken so well on this site, as in 20 short posts you proved youself do be quite the d ouche.
          Someone has to try right? BTW- do all the ladies in da lute go for the bull dog look?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
            Someone has to try right? BTW- do all the ladies in da lute go for the bull dog look?
            No, kind of sucks. I've had my best luck when your sister and mom made trips up. Sprinkle in your grandma for the experience.

Comment

I always heard that his herb was top shelf, Lord I just could not wait to find out for my self........ Don't knock it until to tried it and I tried my friend, and I'll never smoke weed with Skeeterman again...... I learned a hard lesson is a small central Minnesota town. he fired up a fat boy and passed it around..... the last words I spoke before they tucked me in, I may discount bungy jump, but I'll never smoke weed with sketerman again......

Happy Husky Friday Everybody!!! It should be a great weekend of hockey. Playoff hockey basically starts now so hopefully the Huskies bring their A game because they are going to need it.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

You're kidding right jacko? Please tell me you're kidding? That was taken 8 years ago in college. Yes it was a dump, sorry mom and dad didn't line my *** with goleden toilet paper and put me in the 3 bedroom condo you must have been raised in. You're right, I did wear her out, she wouldn't stop sneaking away from Rabid.

I can see why you're opinion is taken so well on this site, as in 20 short posts you proved youself do be quite the d ouche.
                Your relationship with Rabid is more than 8 years old? That's cute. I probably would have stopped trying to bait him years ago when he got banned. But I guess he is really special to you.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  Your relationship with Rabid is more than 8 years old? That's cute. I probably would have stopped trying to bait him years ago when he got banned. But I guess he is really special to you.
                  Those were the days, those threads were a **** show. And all it took was two hotheads going at each other.

Heading up to Cloud shortly here, stopping at Val's and getting some buffaloes. Hoping for reversal of a trend for UMD in St. Cloud. This is a great road team and I hope they continue to prove that tonight and tomorrow.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Heading up to Cloud shortly here, stopping at Val's and getting some buffaloes. Hoping for reversal of a trend for UMD in St. Cloud. This is a great road team and I hope they continue to prove that tonight and tomorrow.
                    You haven't even left yet? Have fun sitting on 94 for about a week.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Congratulations everyone! Normally series threads starting talking hockey by Thursday, but not SCSU-UMD, we're still on "I ****ed your mom."
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        You haven't even left yet? Have fun sitting on 94 for about a week.
                        I assumed it wouldn't be as bad as the morning rush. Perhaps I'll leave a little bit earlier
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Congratulations everyone! Normally series threads starting talking hockey by Thursday, but not SCSU-UMD, we're still on "I ****ed your mom."
                          Yeah euro, because you're a beacon of great hockey talk, as we saw with using Wikipedia as a factual website. Only a **** show when we play the bastard child's of the soon to be nchc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Why would anyone know anything about UMD? Before last year they had basically been irrelevant for a decade.
                            Wrong again. Last I checked 2009 and 2004 are in the past decade.

Comment

Well that sucked. Dogs pretty much did what they have done since the 17 game unbeaten streak ended, and that is show up lazy in the first 30 minutes. Add that to St. Cloud playing pretty good of late, and this is what you get.

Due to the lack of St Cloud fans posting, I'm assuming they're out rioting at the Red Carpet in celebration of their biggest win in 2 years.

Comment

Well that sucked. Dogs pretty much did what they have done since the 17 game unbeaten streak ended, and that is show up lazy in the first 30 minutes. Add that to St. Cloud playing pretty good of late, and this is what you get.

Due to the lack of St Cloud fans posting, I'm assuming they're out rioting at the Red Carpet in celebration of their biggest win in 2 years.
                                A banner may be hung.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X