Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: March 2-3 - MacNaughton in the house

Originally posted by DLW4GOPHERS View Post
    I think jorgie74 misspoke. We all know who the goons of the WCHA are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who the p-u-s-s-y, hide behind the nearest linesman, whiners are

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      So, it's on a par with your post and EOD's post that he was responding to?
      I stand by what I said.

If, by some miracle, the Badgers prevent you from winning the MacNaughton, I'll get a huge kick out of it.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        I stand by what I said.

If, by some miracle, the Badgers prevent you from winning the MacNaughton, I'll get a huge kick out of it.

No doubt. It ain't much, but it's all we got left for this crap-tastic season.

That and rooting against Minnesota, Michigan, BC, Notre Dame and the Sioux in the NCAA's.

Even the Blackhawks suddenly suck. I hate hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          Even the Blackhawks suddenly suck. I hate hockey.
          You say that like it's a bad thing.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing.
            Are they still ahead of the Wild?

Comment

Are they still ahead of the Wild?

Why would that be an accomplishment?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No doubt. It ain't much, but it's all we got left for this crap-tastic season.

That and rooting against Minnesota, Michigan, BC, Notre Dame and the Sioux in the NCAA's.
                I have serious issues with this. Why root against a team when it has no impact on your own? I know it happens and there is some deep seeded hatred but everyone needs to get over it. There is no reason at all to be an anti-fan unless some team losing helps improve your team's situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                  I have serious issues with this. Why root against a team when it has no impact on your own? I know it happens and there is some deep seeded hatred but everyone needs to get over it. There is no reason at all to be an anti-fan unless some team losing helps improve your team's situation.

Serious issues?

Without hatred, my life would be a dark void from which no light, sight or sound could escape. I believe that I am the one with serious issues.

Why in the world would anyone care whether I root for or against their team? It's not personal. It's just sports.

I always root against the rivals of my team. And Notre Dame.

Comment

These are your serious issues? You can't be serious.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Why would that be an accomplishment?

EODS is a Wild fan, which probably makes him about 25% Gopher fan. Anyway...

Just wanna get in the playoffs where anything... well almost anything... we... could turn it on...?

Never mind. We suck.

Comment

EODS is a Wild fan, which probably makes him about 25% Gopher fan.
                        Gurt,

Burn in so many circles of Hell that it's not even funny.

Signed,

Me
                        Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 02-29-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Gurt,

Burn in so many circles of Hell that it's not even funny.

Signed,

Me

Was it something I said?

Comment

So you would root for the Badgers or Sue in the NCAAs if it didn't impact the Gophers? I highly doubt it!
                            Operation Iraqi Freedom IV - FOB Falcon/FOB Loyalty - Baghdad, Iraq
                            Operation Iraqi Freedom II - FOB Danger - Tikrit, Iraq
                            Kosovo Force 4B - Camp Monteith - Gnjilane, Kosovo

Comment

Surely you can't be serious.
                              I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalangalang View Post
                                So you would root for the Badgers or Sue in the NCAAs if it didn't impact the Gophers? I highly doubt it!
                                If he rooted for the Sioux, Sioux fans would be ****ed.

Gurt speaks truth. We are all Grasshopper to him. We learn from him, even in his pain (and he deserves pain, mind you).

Comment

Working...
                                X