Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCORES! of 2/25/12 - For most, the NCAA tournament has begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCORES! of 2/25/12 - For most, the NCAA tournament has begun!!

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Maybe the ECAC West won't get a team after all.
    Bad week for the host teams.
    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Why play one OT when you can play 2? 4th intermission in Stafford.
      MJBeckman
      Oswego '93
      Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
      1991-1993
      2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
        Bad week for the host teams.
        ...not named Oswego...women's hockey, men's basketball and men's hockey all winners at home today....
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
          Why play one OT when you can play 2? 4th intermission in Stafford.
          We had that earlier today here at Arrington on the womens' side. The game went to OT, Adrian won to force a mini-game, and THAT went to OT. One of those days, I guess.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            ...not named Oswego...women's hockey, men's basketball and men's hockey all winners at home today....
            Congrats to our three teams - probably the best on-campus sports day in history! And congrats to WTOP and WNYO, who covered it all and did its usual fantastic work. I envy what those guys are able to do these days.
            MJBeckman
            Oswego '93
            Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
            1991-1993
            2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

What is the link for the radio for Ducky? I can't seem to get it to work on my end must be doing something wrong. Just got back from the CC and that phenomenal performance by the Lakers.

Comment

St.Olaf defeats St.Thomas....Pool C?
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                  Congrats to our three teams - probably the best on-campus sports day in history! And congrats to WTOP and WNYO, who covered it all and did its usual fantastic work. I envy what those guys are able to do these days.
                  Totally agree, mj. I wish I had the toys to play with that you guys have. Great work by everyone.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by LakerAlum09 View Post
                    What is the link for the radio for Ducky? I can't seem to get it to work on my end must be doing something wrong. Just got back from the CC and that phenomenal performance by the Lakers.
                    www.wiry.com
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      St.Olaf defeats St.Thomas....Pool C?
                      St Thomas and Elmira are now big fans of certain teams...
                      Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                      2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Does it take a while for it to come on?? Not really getting anything on my end.

Comment

SNC gets eng with :06.5 for the 2-0 win, on to the Peters Cup Final!
                          St. Norbert College Green Knights
                          NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                          NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                          NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                          ---
                          SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

no should boot up fastt...i went thru the platty page on USCHO no problem

Comment

Click on listen live and it should pop up another window. It should work after that.
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                                Click on listen live and it should pop up another window. It should work after that.
                                It's also possible that it's being overloaded. Live stats aren't working either.

Comment

Working...
                                X