Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ UMD (no "t") - Friday, 24 February 2012

Everybody else must be at the game...

I just turned radio on. No score so far.

Re: CC @ UMD (no "t") - Friday, 24 February 2012

2:12 left to play in the 1st, no score.

Comment

End of 1, no score.

SOG, CC 11 - UMD 8

Comment

39 seconds into the 2nd, CC power play coming up. First penalty of the game.

Comment

Goal CC!!! 1-0.

Dineen from Winkler.

Comment

Nevermind, goal (unexpectedly) waved off. Boo.

The theory is the puck was covered by goalie (even though no whistle) before it was poked in.

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
              Goal CC!!! 1-0.

Dineen from Winkler.
              No goal after the review. Radio said the net was off its moorings.
              How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Love that there's no video review available in the arena for the CC radio crew.

Comment

Love that there's no video review available in the arena for the CC radio crew.
                  IIRC, there isn't for UMD either. I believe the only way UMD radio gets a replay is by leaning across the partition and looking into the TV booth.
                  How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                    IIRC, there isn't for UMD either. I believe the only way UMD radio gets a replay is by leaning across the partition and looking into the TV booth.
                    Sounds like there might be for the fans in the arena, but it's not visible from where the radio guys stand??

Comment

Sounds like there might be for the fans in the arena, but it's not visible from where the radio guys stand??
                      I think the Bulldog Club has the TV feed or some kind of in rink video feed. The TV's above the concession stand in the student section end have video replay. Our season tickets are on that end of the rink and I vaguely recall seeing an in rink replay. Can't say for sure, but I would highly doubt that is the only area in the rink that has the in rink replay.

Also, I don't know if the TV feed and the scoreboard feed are one in the same. Reason I say that is the scoreboard has the game and not all games are on TV.

1-0 UMD

JConn on the PP from Brown and Lamb.
                      Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 02-24-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

2-0 UMD

Herbert on the PP

Comment

3-0 UMD Justin Crandall from Tardy and Casto

Comment

3-0. Looks like that (strange) no goal call affected CC more than it should have. I'm shutting the game off now, going to go do something more productive. Cheers!

Comment

3-0. Looks like that (strange) no goal call affected CC more than it should have. I'm shutting the game off now, going to go do something more productive. Cheers!
                              Still a lot of hockey left and you have a power play against our worthless kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X