Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Can't take much more of this...

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Well, all you Pairwise guys got what you wanted. UNH won a game to become a TUC and BU still won the series. (of course, does this loss knock UNH OUT of TUC?) See how ridiculous it all is? Win and it doesn't matter!

But...they have to play the beginning of these games like they care...that was dreadful. If they do that against a team like BC, it's sayonara. And without Millan they lose this game in regulation 7-1...

Comment

If Mack wins that semi might set the record for most penalty minutes in history

Comment

Congrats Terriers, a good come-from-behind victory tonight for you.
          We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
          ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
          --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            If Mack wins that semi might set the record for most penalty minutes in history
            LOL, ain't that the truth.

Comment

UNH still appears to be a TUC just barely after today's game is factored in
              #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                Well, all you Pairwise guys got what you wanted. UNH won a game to become a TUC and BU still won the series. (of course, does this loss knock UNH OUT of TUC?) See how ridiculous it all is? Win and it doesn't matter!..
                not yet.

helps uhn to see harvard win (they are currently). then hope scsu and hu play well next weekend.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

missed Fri and Sat due to being away at soccer tournament but saw this one online; wife is going to the soccer tournament next weekend so all I have to do is drink beer, eat wings and watch hockey. And feed the dog. And clean the garage. And take those things to the attic. And get the patio furniture set up. I'm gonna feed the list to the dog!!
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Well, all you Pairwise guys got what you wanted. UNH won a game to become a TUC and BU still won the series. (of course, does this loss knock UNH OUT of TUC?) See how ridiculous it all is? Win and it doesn't matter!
                    True... win and it does not matter... BUT, just the fact that we are potentially better off to have won in 3 rather than to have won in 2 IS a ridiculous thing about the Pairwise.

Comment

Epic win. Epic. Both teams played their hearts out and Millan was stellar after giving up 4 goals on the first 20 shots.

What did he end up with? 68 saves? UNH fans are not going to miss him.

Impressed with this team right now.
                      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        not yet.

helps uhn to see harvard win (they are currently). then hope scsu and hu play well next weekend.
                        with hu's 8-2 win uhn rpi went from .5001 to .5003!

so we have harvard v cornell in the semi. then either the winner or loser union/colgate.

h-a-r, h-a-r, vvv!
                        v-a-r, v-a-r, ddd!

Comment

That was a terrific game after JP called timeout and ripped into the team.

I think that may have been Millan's best performance at BU. He was culpable on one of goals (second?). Aside from that, he was magnificent.
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

aw crud! umo always takes care of bu at the garden.... oh well. good luck vs bc saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              not yet.

I was being sarcastic...

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                but, just the fact that we are potentially better off to have won in 3 rather than to have won in 2 is a ridiculous thing about the pairwise.
                                *facepalm*
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X