Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Finally got to watch the 3rd OT. Terriers were tired from 2 back to back penalty kills (1st totally deserved, 2nd a head scratcher) and got caught up the ice. Happens in OT when you think the period is almost over (shades of the men's Beanpot Final) No shame in losing an epic game like that. Exceptional effort, just came up a little short.
    http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Cornell carried most of the play in the overtime except for the occasional BU breakout. Sperry stood on her head most of the overtime and was unbelievable. Cornell had a goal waved off after review in the 2nd OT. The announcers said there were positive it went in and out quickly (hitting the iron in back and coming straight out), but there were only two cameras there so they didn't really get a good view...we probably dodged a bullet there...

Comment

So I could not get to the game, see it on TV or hear the broadcast... any comments on tonight from someone who watched or was there?

Comment

BU featured at #10 and #5 of top plays on The World Wide Leader. Okay, both were goals given up, but still...
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Oh Jack. I really hate your "quotes of disconnect."

whenever you get beat, you come back and play harder. I hope my guys realize that because we have to play harder than we did tonight to beat them tomorrow, that's for sure.

Ah Jack... How 'bout you TELL them. Just a thought.

Not a big deal, I know. Just a pet peeve of mine. (Someone call CC and let him know they should play harder tonight. Thanks. )
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              Oh Jack. I really hate your "quotes of disconnect."

whenever you get beat, you come back and play harder. I hope my guys realize that because we have to play harder than we did tonight to beat them tomorrow, that's for sure.

Ah Jack... How 'bout you TELL them. Just a thought.

Not a big deal, I know. Just a pet peeve of mine. (Someone call CC and let him know they should play harder tonight. Thanks. )
              How do you know he didn't? Just because he worded it that way doesn't mean he didn't actually tell them that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                How do you know he didn't? Just because he worded it that way doesn't mean he didn't actually tell them that.
                Let's hope so.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

No tv for today?
                  Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
                    No tv for today?
                    Unfortuately, no. But the game will be streamed live by Pack Network at http://www.hockeyeastonline.tv I won't even see that, because I have a prior commitment. At least if it's on TV I can DVR the game - unless someone knows of a way to "record" a game that is streamed online so it can be watched later???

Comment

****, your tickets are expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        yeah debating taking the trip this afternoon, probably going to pass

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          yeah debating taking the trip this afternoon, probably going to pass
                          Just buy them from a scalper...probably could get in for $15

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            We do it to keep out the riff-raff.
                            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

4-4 going into OT vs. UNH. Sigh...would it happen any other way? I need a drink.
                              http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/

Comment

OT over, waiting for next OT period at 4-4.
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X