Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

I poised this question last week, when people were talking about if Ross Gaudet is coming back next year; what are people's feelings on Clendening and Nieto for next year? Any chance they leave? One or both?

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

#5 yes #17 no...just my gut..what do I know? Nothing. I love hockey but PLEASE don't make me go in there three nights in a row this weekend. Just put the hammer on them the first two games and be done with it!
      Last edited by steakbomb; 03-05-2012, 03:52 PM.
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
        #5 yes #17 no...just my gut..what do I know? Nothing. I love hockey but PLEASE don't make me go in there three nights in a row this weekend. Just put the hammer on them the first two games and be done with it!
        I'm 50/50 on Clendening. I think Nieto stays. He has made some pretty big improvements since the beginning of last year. Seems like we 3 every year so maybe we're due for a nice and calm 2 game sweep?
        GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          Well, at least he's no Limey!

Comment

Be careful what you wish for or we could be looking at 21-14-1 and a quiet Sunday night sitting on the bubble.
            Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Email from Agganis says Sunday is @5pm if needed.

BU Alum '07

Comment

• Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                Email from Agganis says Sunday is @5pm if needed.
                I have tickets for Van Halen so not only will there be a game 3, but it will end up being the longest game ever at Agganis.
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Are they really a bubble team if they lose this series? I'm not as numerically advanced as some who frequent these spaces. Seems like a long way to fall in just a few games
                  Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                    I have tickets for Van Halen so not only will there be a game 3, but it will end up being the longest game ever at Agganis.
                    they were at mohegan saturday... i made the mistake of going to gamble and had to park in a neighborhood and walk to a bus stop.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Are they really a bubble team if they lose this series? I'm not as numerically advanced as some who frequent these spaces. Seems like a long way to fall in just a few games
                      very unlikely.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        they were at mohegan saturday... i made the mistake of going to gamble and had to park in a neighborhood and walk to a bus stop.
                        Do you play the video poker?
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                          Do you play the video poker?
                          i do not. i like live human interaction (in all things outside of this thing of ours.... )
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Talked with someone in the know who said that if BU hosted an AE Basketball final in addition to the capacity requirement (which Case does not meet) there is also a requirement that the court be set up for 24 hours prior to the event, which was not followed last year but AE has made it a point to follow going forward. This means the Quarterfinal's series would have most likely been Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              Talked with someone in the know who said that if BU hosted an AE Basketball final in addition to the capacity requirement (which Case does not meet) there is also a requirement that the court be set up for 24 hours prior to the event, which was not followed last year but AE has made it a point to follow going forward. This means the Quarterfinal's series would have most likely been Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday.
                              Good to know...but, as they say, it's a moot point now.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                                Sounds like America East thinks they are bigger than they are. It would probably Wed, Thrus, Sunday... I think Hockey East has a requirement about how long the ice has to be ready prior to play ....either that or the just figured there was not enough time to switch over from bouncy ball to hockey between a matinee basketball game to an evening hockey game... last year it was Thrus, Fri, Sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X