Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hpgunner14 View Post
    I don't think Brown qualifies as a "Parker crony" unless you're just assuming that every high-ranking officer at BU is one. Also, the goal of the task force isn't to investigate Parker specifically. Was that not obvious? Or are you just being willfully ignorant?
    I recommend using the ignore button for mister P :-)

BU Alum '07

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      3) i will have one policy.... DON'T RAPE ANYONE!!! horny? come listen to my wise friend mookie.. 'wack off!'. you know what, i'll let him tell it...
      "hey there. i know what i want. i can touch myself in a manner that the job gets done, FAST! you want to know something... get a job, and guess what? you'll appreciate sleep. why waste all night when you can do it yourself in a couple minutes. i feel good. i get sleep. try it, you'll like it."
      Post of the year.

Good Christ mookie you are a brilliant man.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
        Why are the BC fans even here? Just to watch the rubble bounce?
        I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm here to take advantage of every possible opportunity to 1) watch Boston University get dragged through the mud and 2) rub it in as much possible.

And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm here to take advantage of every possible opportunity to 1) watch Boston University get dragged through the mud and 2) rub it in as much possible.

I'm sure that if the roles were reversed and BC was the school in trouble not a single one of these BU supporters would be posting in the BC thread

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

i've no problem with this...

txt a bc friend who just took a job in dublin. told him about the 2nd sex arrest. he apologized... said, "bc more into point shaving that sex crimes..sorry" told him don't apologize. victimless crimes hurt no one else. this is just awful.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Dos Equis - Very nice, BU2K. Not sure if you came up with that one, but I like it.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                i've no problem with this...

txt a bc friend who just took a job in dublin. told him about the 2nd sex arrest. he apologized... said, "bc more into point shaving that sex crimes..sorry" told him don't apologize. victimless crimes hurt no one else. this is just awful.
                The behavior of the BU players obviously needs to be called into question because of other reasons, including past player problems (Saponari, Glass, Trivino, Coyle, Sabo, etc)...But what will you say if it ends up being that Max and Corey are found not guilty???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Sounds like this is what a few posters were talking about.
                  Actually, I would be surprised if that is what they were talking about. I don't see a recruit (or even a couple) deciding to look elsewhere as another "blemish". I see that as just an expected reaction to the other blemishes.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Fair enough. Anyway, as for why BC fans are here...priceless pretty much nailed it. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      I'm sure that if the roles were reversed and BC was the school in trouble not a single one of these BU supporters would be posting in the BC thread
                      Who'd go in there anyway? It's a ghost town!
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                        The behavior of the BU players obviously needs to be called into question because of other reasons, including past player problems (Saponari, Glass, Trivino, Coyle, Sabo, etc)...But what will you say if it ends up being that Max and Corey are found not guilty???
                        when my dad was a young guy, he was not a model child. he and my 'uncles' (dad's cousins) used to do some wild stuff. one night, after they um, matured...on of the 'uncles' was giving us a speech and said something that i've remembered and try to follow... "i don't care what you do, but think. just remember, DON'T EMBARRASS ME."

i kind of took that to heart and it's something i want to make sure my kids think about too. nobody is perfect, and you will probably make mistakes.. but don't do something that will embarrass people close to you.

whether or not max and corey are found guilty in court, they have some 'splaining to do to the people they are close to.

Comment

Nothing to discuss, just another ho hum season

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                            Actually, I would be surprised if that is what they were talking about. I don't see a recruit (or even a couple) deciding to look elsewhere as another "blemish". I see that as just an expected reaction to the other blemishes.
                            yah. this would be no different than werek, esposito, lashoff, kane, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera..

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                              Dos Equis - Very nice, BU2K. Not sure if you came up with that one, but I like it.
                              I didn't hear anyone else use it but it wouldn't surprise me for someone else to think of it.

Some guys just seem to generate a personal nickname. Like Cheese Cohen.
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                one of the 'uncles' was giving us a speech and said something that i've remembered and try to follow... "i don't care what you do, but think. just remember, DON'T EMBARRASS ME."
                                Huh. Funny, I have pretty much the exact same story. One of my uncles once told me "No matter what you do, don't ever embarrass your family's name." Something I took to heart.

Cue the expected "HAR HAR WELL YOU AREN'T DOING A GOOD JOB!" from the fanboys. But yeah, thumbs up to cool uncles.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X