Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University (that's University, not Penitentiary) 2011-12 Season Thread Part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University (that's University, not Penitentiary) 2011-12 Season Thread Part V

Part 5...or maybe 4, with good behavior.

This is just brutal.
    I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Re: Boston University (that's University, not Penitentiary) 2011-12 Season Thread Par

Please delete. Its one thing to crack a little joke on a post, but not to have it as a thread title for weeks/months.

Comment

Re: Boston University (that's University, not Penitentiary) 2011-12 Season Thread Par

Anyone spill the beans yet on this new stuff?
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Anyone spill the beans yet on this new stuff?
        Comments on bhb this morning had nieto leaving now. Not sure if that was it or what.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 25 N Countin' View Post
          Part 5...or maybe 4, with good behavior.

This is just brutal.
          The old movie about bu hockey players was called miracle and the new one is called the longest yard
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

3rd line center next year....Rick Vaughn

Comment

And we're back!

Seriously though, how long do we have to wait for 'the other shoe to drop' and we learn what caused the 'uh oh' in the waning posts of the previous thread?

Comment

Is this thread title really needed?,this is not funny.I am hoping BU can dig deep and move on and things like this thread title are not helping the program.

Comment

At least you spelled university correctly this time!
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I started a new thread V... HERE.

I know I didn't exactly knock it out of the park with the title but I hate this one.
                    Last edited by quiddlet; 02-22-2012, 09:51 PM.
                    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      At least you spelled university correctly this time!
                      True.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
                        Is this thread title really needed?,this is not funny.I am hoping BU can dig deep and move on and things like this thread title are not helping the program.
                        Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the title of the BU thread on USCHO has anything to do with the hockey program.

Comment

Working...
                        X