• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday February 16th scores

End of 1
    Westfield State 1
    Salem State 0

Westfield had control early, but Salem controlled much of the last few minutes.

Re: Thursday February 16th scores

Salem was down 2-0 but scored a power play goal, then shortly thereafter, scored two more goals quickly to make it 3-2 after 2 periods.

Comment

Westfield goes on a 5-3 power play advantage and scores two goals. They have the lead about midway through the third 4-3.

But there is now a penalty on Westfield
      Last edited by CornwallAce; 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM. Reason: sentence structure.

Comment

Big game at Mathews Arena. Curry up 3-1 over Wentworth goint into the 3rd period.

Comment

A weak penalty on Westfield with 6:43 left. Still 4-3 Westfield.

They're saying it is a 4 minute penalty. so I must have had a bad angle on the penalty.

Comment

Tied it up with 15 seconds left. Salem just overpowered Westfield. Tie game.

Comment

Westfield goes on the powerplay with 29 seconds left in period 3. Home announcers call it a cheap penalty.

Comment

3-2 Curry at Mathews with about 8 minutes left. Barlock, Williams, and Curran for the Colonels!

Comment

Panda-modium in Westfield. They steal the puck near center ice and skate into the zone and throws a wrister which finds the top corner of the net for the win in overtime.

Comment

Leopards tie it up 3-3 at Mathews Arena.

Comment

5-3 Wentworth with an EN goal.

Comment

Sounds like a wild one in Westfield... Tough loss for Salem, Plymouth can lock up 1st place with a win Saturday vs UMD now. Looks like the road to the NCAA's could be through the White Mountains for MASCAC teams... Wentworth is on fire right now big win for them over Curry that should be a battle for the NE champ...
                        Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

Working...
                        X