Lowell/BU: Shipping up to Worcester Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/BU: Shipping up to Worcester Edition

Is it too early to hope for a regional location?
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Re: Lowell/BU: Shipping up to Worcester Edition

Its still too early. You should still be hoping your team makes a regional let alone which one. So much hockey to be played and considering how soft Lowell's out of conference schedule is, your team can still bounce around in the PWR if they start losing. Either BU or BC will be in Worcester is my guess.
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

??? They are 2-0-0 vs wcha.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
        Its still too early. You should still be hoping your team makes a regional let alone which one. So much hockey to be played and considering how soft Lowell's out of conference schedule is, your team can still bounce around in the PWR if they start losing. Either BU or BC will be in Worcester is my guess.
        Buddy, tend to your own problems for a change.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          Is it too early to hope for a regional location?
          Lowell has 6 very tough games left so it probably is too early.

Comment

I think this is the most important series these two teams have played since the 95/96 season, when Lowell swept BU (which included Lowell's first ever win at BU IIRC). And yes, that includes the playoff series at BU a couple of years ago.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              I think this is the most important series these two teams have played since the 95/96 season, when Lowell swept BU (which included Lowell's first ever win at BU IIRC). And yes, that includes the playoff series at BU a couple of years ago.
              No doubt....there are only two things I want to hear on Friday, an attendance number that begins with six (6) and a certain Smash Mouth cover song with 00.0 remaining in period three or any time in period four.
              - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                No doubt....there are only two things I want to hear on Friday, an attendance number that begins with six (6) and a certain Smash Mouth cover song with 00.0 remaining in period three or any time in period four.
                Agreed, but put me down for end of regulation on the tunage.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Finally, BU is playing well enough to deserve the Worcester slot. Much more frequently they've 'bought' themselves a ticket there by 'declaring themselves' the 'host school,' which is like some sort of 'magic wand' for teams so declared. The question is: Why is BU ALWAYS the host school for Worcester? Like most things, it's 'political.'
                  Chris V
                  Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                    The question is: Why is BU ALWAYS the host school for Worcester? Like most things, it's 'political.'
                    You might want to recheck your facts. BU hasn't been the host school in Worcester in at least the last 2 or 3 hostings. The reason for this is in fact, political.

Comment

Finally, BU is playing well enough to deserve the Worcester slot. Much more frequently they've 'bought' themselves a ticket there by 'declaring themselves' the 'host school,' which is like some sort of 'magic wand' for teams so declared. The question is: Why is BU ALWAYS the host school for Worcester? Like most things, it's 'political.'
                      Yeah they're not allowed to be, it has to be a school actually in Worcester. Honestly a school "hosting" is utter dog sh*t, it should be conferences period.

Comment

#2 vs #6 this weekend, starting on Friday night at Lowell.

Yes, those are words I never thought I'd type this season.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

no clue. no clue. yet still you spew.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

hangover winding down. Guess we can talk about this weekend. BU needs a big win.

Comment

Go Terriers!!!
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X