Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Mother of God, I agree with Gurt.
    Ouch. Not sure which of you should feel worse about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Only less than 300 to go! We can do it!
      Yes
      Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
      Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

We
        Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
        Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Can

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Why not?
            Yup.

Comment

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
              She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

So then I says to Mabel I says...
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I'm a hammer from hell, can't you tell? I'm the wild one! (name that artist!)

googling is cheating, btw
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Mother of God, I agree with Gurt.
                      Sorry I helped put you in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                        lol! Of course you do.
                        Hey, this is a big deal. They've only agreed once before, and I'm pretty sure the subject was "beer is good."

Even that didn't last long as Gurt tried to convince him that paint thinner was even better, and all hell broke loose...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So apparently North Dakota is angry at Duluth's student section for being a bunch of hostile and abusive racists.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            So apparently North Dakota is angry at Duluth's student section for being a bunch of hostile and abusive racists.
                            While I would love to get into a topic of debate on this, I have socks to sort, paint to watch, scolding hot metal to put my face into...
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

scolding hot metal
                              Why are you scolding hot metal? Did it make a racist chant at a hockey game? Was it hostile and abusive?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Why are you scolding hot metal? Did it make a racist chant at a hockey game? Was it hostile and abusive?
                                When he scolds the kids he "teaches", they talk back and often get the better of him. Hot metals don't talk back and make him feel better when he wins arguments with it.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X